The reclaiming Gilneas questline was great!

I enjoyed the questline and how it ended. I won’t say too too much as to not spoil it, but I enjoyed how it ended.

Questline was rather short though but at the same time, that didn’t take away from the story with it being the length that it was.

29 Likes

It was! I wish it was longer yeah, and damn am I salty for the lack of worgen things…like tails…but hey! It enjoyed myself quite a lot!

7 Likes

I too wish it had been a bit longer. But honestly. I kinda feel like they are setting the Scarlet Crusade up for a part in TWW, likely with the Arathi.

3 Likes

Oh yeah 100% along with that weird elemental thing.

2 Likes

I will say, that I found the endings to all of this patches storylines to be surprising. I am interested to see where they are going with this

2 Likes

I think that is more alluding to the fact we will eventually be fighting the Light side of things too. Which I’m still okay with.

3 Likes

After so many years, it would have been wonderful to have a weekly progress event like the Suramar campaign :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

13 Likes

This I 100% agree with. But who knows! Maybe they’re releasing things with it slower. I mean worgen do get a toy that hearths them back, so it could still be a thing!

1 Like

I sincerely wish I wasn’t limited on flags, because you homie, need to not.

3 Likes

It was OK, not great but also not bad. Everything in WoW is doing absolutely fantastic except for the storytelling right now but hey, I’ll take OK far over the horrendous storylines of BfA and SL.

Overall, Dragonflight has been phenomenal. I enjoy not being the chosen one. However, this was too short and feels like it has no real lasting impact other than to springboard yet another replacement of a beloved character with someone I really don’t care about at all. It feels cheap.

4 Likes

Did you seriously just say that? Dude…

Least have some good trolls if you’re gonna come in here.

4 Likes

Low res avatar? Check
Classic character? Check
Hidden profile? Check

WE HAVE US HERE A FORUM TROLL! Ignored, blocked, and soon to be flagged when I can.

7 Likes

I just find it funny that of all the people to make a jab like that to, it’s me.

Its OK, we took care of it for you

1 Like

I know right?

I’m intersex thank you very much.

4 Likes

Quick Fuzz! GET THE TOEBEANS!

2 Likes

Yeah everything we got was setup for the war within, all of the baton passing to the new generation is all setup for the next expansion. It makes sense TBH, given the game does need to move forward to new main characters from the story PoV, the old ones were getting worn and tired.

3 Likes

Both the Heritage questline and this questlines was pretty great, and the mantle was finally given to Tess - a storyline that was was being written since Legion (which is like… 6 years ago holy smokes). The only issue I have is that there is no portal to Gilneas from the Mage Tower. Though, if I am not mistake, the Reclamation of Gilneas will have a rebuilding period, so I’m not too miffed by it.

2 Likes

I’m working on it! I gotta find good beans!

1 Like