The reclaiming Gilneas questline was great!

Honestly the problem I have with her is the fact most of everything about her isn’t in the game, instead is told in books that a very solid portion of people aren’t going to waste the money on.

2 Likes

Oh I hate the fact that a lot of the lore is in books.

Like I play a game to play a game… not read books.

4 Likes

After reading well over half of “Before the Storm” before dropping it in disgust, I vowed to never buy another Warcraft novel again. :dracthyr_cry_animated: I like Anduin, but it felt more like someone’s intimately personal fanfic which was 90% about him.

1 Like

That’s because deep down they realize she’s a square peg in a round hole. There’s no believable way to make her fit in so they’re just going to kick that can down the road forever.

Kind of funny how the first time they let Christie Golden off her leash we get Before the Storm and Anduin “Magic Bones” Wrynn

3 Likes

lol

Yeah…pretty much. That was my very first Warcraft novel I went out of my way to purchase, and it made the rest unappealing. I do know that there are some great ones though, so maybe I’ll look into another one eventually.

Magic bones?

They want people to know their lore, but don’t put it in the one place people will actively see it. They want to try and market the lore itself. Which is just dumb.

1 Like

I’d actually be glad if they never touch it again.
Anything to avoid more of this garbage writing being foist upon my favorite race.

1 Like

In Before the Storm they revealed the when the Divine Bell crushed Anduin it made his bones ache whenever someone is lying to him or if he’s “On the wrong path.” whatever that means.
This was so widely mocked by the lore community it got soft-retconned almost immediately.

5 Likes

Only thing I liked about this mess was how pretty Tess looked. Everything else should’ve just been an in-game mail

1 Like

Oh good grief that’s… wow.

Like… wut? I get the attempt to tie in with the whole paladin thing from DND or w/e but… that’s just bad.

1 Like

To be brutally honest, my favorite thing from the whole thing was Genn stepping down. Worthless waste of space that he was.

2 Likes

Honestly I’d love to see the Forsaken rebuild Lorderon. Not Undercity, but the actual above ground city, but not as it used to be. Really make it their own. Tear it down and start from Scratch kinda deal.

1 Like

Uh oh. Now you did it.

Now he can be Anduin’s pet full time instead of just most of the time.

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure.

I never did get why they built UC underground. It’s gross under there and smells bad.

If I remember the lore right, and it’s been ages since I read the Arthas novel or played WC3. Undercity was both a sewer and a Prison originally before the scourge.

1 Like