The reclaiming Gilneas questline was great!

My man, I’m posting in this thread independently of you people. You’re the ones replying to me. I have you all on ignore. What happened to stopping the argument? Just put me on ignore, and move on.

2 Likes

And yet you reply to us. Uh huh. Sure. Anyway. I fixed your post for you. :slight_smile:

And to answer you, Fuzz, I think it would be like a husky tail kind of scenario with that. Just curls up

1 Like

No, you’re a troll who likes arguing because people say what you don’t like hearing. I flagged you for that, AND for following us knowing we would be here along with being very snobbish about it.

That escalated quickly.

I guess they forgot I put them on ignore. This is so sad.

It was whole alot of fun really and plus one of the best questchains ever.

2 Likes

Forum baiters come in all sorts of colors, even the ones who pretend to be sincere.

I went to get food and came back to this what on earth?

7 Likes

Just GD doing GD things. It’s fiiiine. Everything’s fine. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I wish I was still this naive. Silly gnome, they’re never going to go anywhere with this.

3 Likes

Probably not and that is disappointing :frowning:

The only reason we got this much was because they realized it was another chance to shove Calia in our faces.
I think they’re trying to make the Varian lightning strike twice, where if they shove a character in our faces long enough everyone will suddenly forget they hate them.

Might even be working since I’ve noticed a lot more people willing to defend Calia than before. Although most of them are spiteful Alliance players.

1 Like

I am indifferent towards Calia. I don’t hate her, but I don’t like her. She is a thing that happens to exist in a game I play

1 Like

I personally like Calia cause of the whole Menathil thing.

What is it about Calia that you don’t like?

Questline was just a touch too short for me, haha, but it was nice and sweet, I was more impressed by how good the in game cutscene looked between Genn and Tess, it was pretty :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I don’t even hate Calia. She’s an interesting character. I just think they are doing a poor job of integrating her into the Horde and the story in general. I mean sure, she’s a Menethil, and that’s very symbolic for a few reasons. We just aren’t seeing any development for her character or even for the Forsaken in regard to Calia, and that’s a shame. Helping Gilneas is nice, but how did we get here? Why is she queen? What all did she do to win the trust of the Forsaken to achieve this status? None of that is really there.

1 Like

Oh for sure. It looks like they are starting to use mocap in some capacity for the cut scenes seeing the facial expressions etc.

The writing around her is just so damn disingenuous. They’re trying to get her to make the Forsaken into something they’re not. She doesn’t know the Forsaken plight and she doesn’t know the Forsaken.
But even worse is how they don’t even bother to justify her presence. She has no right to be on the Desolate Council because there’s no demographic she represents. Her only qualification is being the heir to a disgraced legacy that ruled over a kingdom that is dead. What purpose does she serve/ Where does he authority come from? Who among the Forsaken support her? None of this is ever addressed.
And like Anduin she’s a narrative black hole. Any time she shows up she becomes the focus of the scene. Everyone except her and the person she’s talking to is automatically a background character.
And anyone who doesn’t like her, no matter how valid the reason, is either depicted as unreasonable or is supposed to be a villain. Not once do we see someone that the writers want us to agree with criticize Calia. Ever.

6 Likes

Ah got you fair enough.

I can see that with some of the questing etc and hopefully in War within, we get questlines were we do have to go not so much go against her but be like, “is this what we are supposed to do?” kind of deal.