The reclaiming Gilneas questline was great!

Only top quality beans are right for the Fuzz.

2 Likes

Toe floof.

1 Like

goes to post popcorn gif

Wait a second…positivity?

I have no idea what to say or how to act.

2 Likes

YES! FLOOFY TOEBEANS! Love it

1 Like

Obvious unsophisticated flaming and forum trolling, nothing to see here…

5 Likes

It’s a Fuzzbutt thread! React positively!

3 Likes

Lol right?

1 Like

Good enough?

2 Likes

Perfection.

1 Like

But yeah, back to the topic at hand, I was definitely hoping for some tails in the Gilnean-centric patch and all. Like Blizzard KNOWS it would be very well received by most of the worgen community, but for some reason refuses to do so, even as an optional thing.

3 Likes

Omg right?

Tails for worgen would be amazing although I do wonder how that would work with the running wild animations.

Did you guys walk around Gilneas city and see the people now walking around everywhere? I thought that was cool to see.

2 Likes

Yeah it was good to see the NPC’s back.

1 Like

That was amazing to see. Seeing Gilneans at least semi-alive has been a treat.

1 Like

About the only things I appreciate from it is that there is an inn you can set your hearth to, there’s NPCs walking around with parasols, quite a few of them so it does actually kind of feel like a city. And the fact that it’s finally back in the hands of the Worgen.

That’s it. There’s my positivity for you “no negativity in the dojo” folks. The scenario was lacking, mishandled, phoned-in, and disappointing.

There could, at the very least, be a portal to the city from Stormwind.

6 Likes

Fixed it for you.

4 Likes

Wow…they really followed us to a completely different thread because they still can’t stand it that they didn’t get the last word in…just how sad is their life?

1 Like

Oh lord, the “worgen is the faction, not the Gilneans” is back. I need a “stop it” spray.

2 Likes

Lol it’s alright. From here on out when they try that, I’ll fix it for them every single time.

They’re mad I called them on their childish behavior in the other thread then put them on ignore after.