The reclaiming Gilneas questline was great!

The Iron Horde were villains and Thrall abandoned the Horde after Cataclysm. If every villain Horde was Orc content then dark and fel horde count too.

Bagels are just weird bland donuts

1 Like

I’m going to do the questline on my worgen tomorrow, she deserves to save the day.

2 Likes

I found it to be very short with terrible generic quests. Low budget, low effort by a team who couldnt put out anything on the failed CW. If this was the best they could come up with they should go find a new line of work…

1 Like

I enjoyed it.
I also enjoyed the after party I got from reading the forums. It’s very funny how many worgen genuinely believed they were getting tails only to be proven wrong yet again that it’s not Blizzards intention.
But hey, I suppose those worgen will just move their goal post yet again?

Regardless, Pandaren need to get their spotlight next.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen words “wonderful” and “Suramar Campaign” used in the same paragraph before, let alone the same sentence! Are you a Blizzard forum plant?!

I hated it. When we get a war chief again, Lillian Voss’s head will be impaled on the gates of Lordaeron.

Telling of your character to say you enjoy people being let down, but you are the Lore impersonator…

1 Like

They’re just a troll who tries to make other people as miserable as they are.

1 Like

Seems like Bolvar and Genn Greymaine have the same daughter. Am I crazy?

Are you very new here?

I dont particularly enjoy people being let down, the difference however is that they are being let down from having unrealistic expectations for a request that isn’t going to happen. All this time would be better spent advocating for genuinely logical customization like the elves had been doing in the past.

Also, not a “lore impersonator”, I’ve been going by Lore for a very long time independent of the former Community Manager. I’d read up on the definition before believing nonsensical stories fabricated to induce drama.

Except quite a few elf races got things that don’t fit for their race, which would be considered unrealistic expectations. The worgen ‘skeleton’ already has rigging for a tail.

The community manager, who work(ed) for Blizzard, and anything Blizzard says is canon according to you, said you are.

I am so confused

1 Like

Not to get too far afield, but if you are being serious I’d love to have a sidebar conversation with you about what that term means. I can see it on google but I can’t make it work in my head.

1 Like

All I know is that I want to turn into an elemental now lol.

1 Like

Sure! Dragula_uwu is my discord youre more than welcome to add me :slight_smile:

If you want to know the story, you’re always welcome to shoot me a DM over Discord.

Im in so many discords now i lose track. I think i am? Idk

I put my discord above send a pm / friend rq :slight_smile:

I hope that in the very least they’ll flesh out Gilneas as a whole and repopulate the zone with NPCs, rebuild some of the areas devastated by the cataclysm, give the busted wall/gate some good ol paint & polish, maybe even give the zone a couple new buildings/environment pieces.

They did it with Bel’ameth, so I’m hoping Gilneas gets just a little more love over the next year.

3 Likes