The reclaiming Gilneas questline was great!

shares jug of fresh squeezed orange juice

1 Like

Let’s finish actually rebuilding Gilneas before we rebuild two Lordaerons.

I think The Restoration of Gilneas and Lorderon will probably happen side by side as far as progress goes.

Incorrect. Abdications are habitually used to hand the crown from one generation to another before the death of a king. Denmark just did this a few days ago. The only reason the English-speaking world doesn’t understand abdications is that the British Royal Family prefers to reign until death.

1 Like

I’d say, if there’s one thing that caused problems in DF it’s the speed. Narrative feels kinda rushed. There should’ve been more development, more quests showing different things happening in different areas of Gilneas, kinda like an inverse of the Worgen starting zone. Nothing too lengthy, of course.

It was nice that mobs were tankier than the usual. If you ask me, enemies should go back to being stronger but alts should get more account-wide progression to cut down that time.

As for the plot, it was quick but better than I thought. Not much happened to create awkward situations between Forsaken and Gilnean. The idea of leaving Tess in charge was nice, as she will be safe rebuilding while Genn can go back to fighting. The SC treating Worgen as monsters made sense, and it justified a human faction going against another.

By the way, did anyone else notice that Tal’doren (the tree) resembles a lot the trees from Druskvar? Witch class, pls.

swipes bagel

hisses

No take bagel!

too late the bagel has been consumed.

anyone else think the transmog we got from doing this is miles better than the actual heritage set for the worgen?

Eh hit and miss. Some pieces yes some pieces no.

1 Like

I’m kind of hoping we see more of the Scarlet Crusade after this, or maybe after the Worldsoul Saga. Maybe during? We need more “close to home” bad guy tropes at some point. Please?

Sorry, I blinked. Must have missed it.

Make Gilneas great again.

for the alliance sure. Horde? Just another froced walk of shame by new leaders who tell us to feel bad on purpose.

you think Forsaken get good story? cute

psychedelic morris dancer ?

I don’t wish it was longer, but I do wish the stakes were higher and the resistance more stubborn. What’s more problematic is how empty the city feels after the quest, IMO. The storyline was fine, but the conclusion felt setup from the very first beats of voice acting.

Don’t take this the wrong way. I really don’t mean this as disrespectful.

But I have been around since TBC and have now seen two different versions of the WoW forums.

No matter what faction is getting what story. Both sides always think they get the worst story.

Finale of TBC? Velen and Maiev? Wotlk? Tirion killed Arthas and Bolvar took the place. Only time Thrall had a role was Catclysm. WoD doens’T count. MoP Varian had the final word. Legion nothing but alliance leaders. Bfa? next massacre of Horde leaders Horde didn’t matter yet again and lost the war as whole. Shadowlands was neutral. DF once again Night elf focus. Lie somewhere else.

Why not? I’m legit curious the reasoning behind this statement.