The reclaiming Gilneas questline was great!

I’ve got a feeling that’s the last we’re going to see of Gilneas for a long while, and it’ll be shuffled off to the storytelling basement. Seem’s to me the whole point of Genn stepping down was so that he can become a more active player in the search for Anduin and the story moving forward.

2 Likes

Ummm no, it took 15 years to reclaim gilneas and we did it in like 20 mins. Ridiculous.

Breath of fresh air OP, many of these posts I’ve seen are sounding like they’re trying to write in Comic Sans.

1 Like

Oh no not the Comic Sans…

1 Like

It was okay. I used to main Worgen, so I was happy to see Gilneas back in control of a Greymane.

Quests were too short and the aftermath was half-[REDACTED]. I wanted to see more open houses, shops, repairs, and maybe some WQs.

3 Likes

Frankly, it would have been far better if they had staged the signing of a peace treaty with a party with the Forsaken and the worgens, culminating with the return of the gilneans in a cinematic.

Over the course of the party, there would have been many topics discussed such as the reasons leading to the reconciliation and the evolution of the two races over the last decade.

It would have taken 20 minutes as well, but least it would have involved only the worgens and the Forsaken and it would have been more dignified.

Instead we got an insulting questline for the worgens - again -, the Forsaken i’m still wondering why they were here considering the very limited support and i’m sure that they “love” the fact that Calia was made queen offscreen.

I have not enough insults in stock toward these writers disrespecting the worgen community and the Forsakens one to some extend.

3 Likes

My only complaint is that I could not see the quest NPC’s that were talking, since Blizzard allows people on large mounts to stand on top of the NPC’s.

I like to try to “be immersed” in these story events, at least on the first playthrough, but it’s hard when there is a large crowd of people standing in the same spot, and 6 of them are on brightly colored gigantic mounts.

2 Likes

Player character Paladins or Priests need that thing, preferably Paladins though since that’s one of my main classes :eyes:

1 Like

That would be amazing.

Those people either never got hugged by their mother, or the girl they had a crush on didn’t like being called “M’lady.”

Is this trolling thread? OP is actually being sarcastic?

1 Like

They’re serious. They did like the content.

1 Like

Really?

I very much disliked it. The human heritage armor questline was a 10/10. The retaking Gilneas one was a 4/10 for me. It made absolutely no sense to me.

Honestly… I didn’t like it. Worgens got the Gnomeregan treatment. The campaign was less than… what, 25 minutes or less?

We don’t need another city to be left in the dust.

u can like what u like but it’s still bad writing and rushed. i wouldnt be shocked if they told us it was a last minute idea for the players since it takes abt 15 mins to do anyways lol. its sad mostly bc we prolly wont be another look at gilneas for the next 20 yrs, this was their shot and they missed.

1 Like