The reason why I'm thinking of quitting WoW

You reminded me of this ridiculous example of people abusing reviews. It’s not the kind of situation you’re talking about, IIRC it’s a more general political thing, but I just find the breakdown of reviews hilarious.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3781762/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt

You haven’t met meh :smile:

I can’t.

I run with PuGs in literally every dungeon/raid situation I’m in, as there aren’t enough people in my guild that are into doing M+ or raiding to have full groups at all times.

My positive (or at least neutral) experiences are far more common than the negative ones.

I’m totally mature for throwing out my Keurig Machine and burning my Nike shoes. I’m sticking it to the man.

People are so delicate these days.

You should actually quit gaming then since this is a common issue in ALL games. This isn’t WoW nor Blizzard’s fault for you using a 3rd party chat program where another person was being toxic. You get this in Overwatch, Apex Champions, CS, all other mmos, etc. Any game you use voice in (and you aren’t in playing with a guild or with friends) you will get people like this. So if you are going to quit WoW for it then you should quit any online gaming you use voice in.

edit: Just to add, WoW is one of the least toxic places I have played in and still don’t see tons of it. I know it exists but I also mostly do my main stuff with guildmates which makes the game so much more fun.

1 Like

They really arent any more toxic. There have always been toxic people and they will always stand out. All you can do is be above it.

1 Like

It looks like they locked/un-listed your thread?

I’m sorry i would care , I wanna see this game thrive because i enjoy it not be continued to be so frustrating as it can be right now.
On I different subject please tell me you have the real captain title because your name is epic.

I can promise you, toxicity in this game has existed since the day it launched.

And id argue it was worse. As back then you needed to be social to get much done, and servers were their own communities. Which means, if you did something bad that made a lot of people mad your whole server would know, and good luck getting into groups.

Also this isn’t a WoW thing, this is a online thing. You’ll find the same people no matter where you go.

If you pug, expect strangers to not be friendly.

If you want a friendly party, group up with guildies and/or friends.

This is entirely on you.

Despite all of the advances in LFR/LFG, World Quests, etc…I think that having a good guild or community has never been more important in WoW.

I mean at least back in the day (Vanilla/TBC…sort of WotLK) we had server reputations to maintain or else we couldn’t snag a group, which enforced better behavior than we have today.

Everyone plays with everyone. There is almost zero incentive not to be a toolshed so many behave accordingly.

A guild or community group fixes 90% of the issues plaguing people who actively pug M+ and other hardcore content.

You and the other casuals should not get so upset over one negative experience. It happens just move on and find an other group.

why should i do that? if you want to quit, do it. if you dont, dont.

these are 2 different toxic communities.

Whispers: It was a joke.

:wink::wink::wink:

so was mine :slight_smile:

:fearful: I don’t get yours

Am…am I dumb?

I don’t really think of the forums as toxic, that’s kinda the joke.

Lame, I know.

1 Like