The reason for giving Allies advantage in AV?

lol cupcakes… are they even a thing anymore?

I haven’t been horde since prepatch.

The group chat isn’t being used, plenty of people online so maybe they are using discord.

I don’t think they do big raids anymore, I do see some in epics from time to time.

Getting horde players to agree and act on a battle plan is like herding cats.

fixed :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just wait dude, once you get into the higher honor bracket you will see the tables turn.

Most of the people you are talking to in here were horde and have played thousands of avs.

We all xfered ally because they are the new underdog of this bg.

Recent encounters at flight paths would make my original statement more correct.

Yeah it’s both sides, that’s why out of all the bg hero’s the leader is the most rare. As bg leaders rarely get people willing to follow.

1 Like

I think the original post is proof of how horde can play as badly as alliance does sometimes… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol really? I guess you haven’t heard of Clan Battlehammer.

I read about them in the snow white book that I read to my kids last night.

1 Like

Maybe, but if you have 40 on D then those towers are quickly recapped, unless there’s like 20 stealth or something. Not really an issue.

Omg, I had forgotten that video. What a crackup lol

Easy there little ugly dwarf. Every Horde character isn’t my friend but I’ll be glad to Mutilate any Alliance player any day.

This isn’t my main, “lady”. And considering I actually had to do the same things that anyone else can do to get it, then it isn’t “welfare”. Giving the alliance things for no other reason than they are alliance means your getting welfare. Maybe you have a hard time understanding what welfare is but that is it in a nutshell.

Wait, wait, wait… you said that you never, EVER complain about stuff…

And yet, here you are.

Why are you trying to defend your welfare?

See you next week in line for your welfare rng when server is back up.

Also your account achs are on, you can see that you are extremely casual.

I have nothing against it, just take your welfare check and own it.

Horde had a stronger mid map defense in IB choke

Alliance and a stronger late game defense with SP bridge

Giving the Alliance a comparable mid map choke without accounting for how terrible it is to defend FW skews the map in favor of the Alliance.

I saw plenty of AV games where the Alliance successfully defended out of the old SHGY.

This change assumes the entire horde team is a premade and is led by Patton.

So you’re mad at the ONE MAP in all BGs where the Alliance win? Horde have to win them all, you say?

The bridge is weak and defending it is a sign the games nearly over and the Horde is about to win.

Unless you actually think giving up 90% of the map and 350 ish resources helps the Alliance.

4 Likes