The reason for giving Allies advantage in AV?

You haven’t played AV as much as any of the ones you are talking to here then.

3 Likes

But this cannot be, when I afk and whine among my horde friends I know we lose every game, I am currently 0-748.

1 Like

I 100% get that. You know what that means, right? Horde are clueless in the below 30 honor bracket.

He obviously never saw Hydra when they saw Jugaa (and her 30 man) on the other side. :wink:

1 Like

You’re right… I que once as horde, usually lose AV, then que as alliance to get my daily win.

Grinding AV when you lose all the time isn’t fun, and hearing alliance piss and moan while they win, is equally enjoyable.

Because you are under Honor level 30. Wait until you reach that honor level, you will see :wink: Not saying all Horde wins are by defending, but it is a safe fall back if things don’t go your way.

two forum posters show up in hydra AV

“ITS A CONSPIRACY, JUGAA SENT THEM, JUGAA HIRED 734 OTHER Gladiators! TO HUNT US DOWN.”

5 seconds later

“OMG I HEAR HELICOPTERS OUTSIDE IT MUST BE JUGAA SPYING ON ME!”

4 Likes

If you are losing as horde right now…

It’s brave of you to admit it maybe? idk what to say.

Except maybe, are you playing at 5am or something?

edit: sorry, it’s just baffling

It’s actually not in the ones I have been in. Pretty much tables have turned, Horde rush to cap everything… no Alliance backcap, Horde kills boss. In a pure defense map, Horde should never lose though, and that’s where the problem lies

Go get that mercenary buff, play 10 matches as horde between noon and midnight central.

If you do that and still complain about the IBT choke, I’ll withdraw everything I’ve said. My money is that you don’t.

I’ll check this thread on Friday for the results. Agreed?

“Should”

That’s like saying “working as intended”

So…you think alliance can go get that mercenary buff?

I hate to break it to you but yeah, nope. We can’t.

3 Likes

We don’t get the merc buff on the ally side.

1 Like

Oh right… you guys just get that ungodly war mode bonus now for being outnumbered.

Well here’s what happens. If you’re lucky, you win 2. No exaggeration or hyperbole. Only 1 of the games turns into a reinforcement battle, and horde lose that one because it’s easier to attack Gal than it is Balinda.

I did av as horde, I told my raid team to guard IBGY choke point. Most refused 10-15 listened, those 10-15 held off around 20 thanks to GY advantage. After wiping their offense we followed up with ours in IWB and burn both bunkers down without the alliance getting their first tower.

went 9/9 btw.

2 Likes

I wish I had that luck. I’ve won maybe 3 AVs horde side in the last 2 weeks.

If there is no leader present, you need to take leadership.
I’m pretty sure I would have lost if I didn’t tell the group of people who were willing to listen to guard IBGY.

2 Likes

Actually yes exaggeration and hyperbole. We do have stats for AV (and it gives you an idea where that “blue” citation needed said that AV was ally dominated iow, his butt)

http://wow-stats.com/bgwr01.html

It’s now 52-48 horde favored in North America and down to 50-50 (was alliance ahead by 3 or 4 % a few weeks ago) in the EU.

Remember when Horde lost like 80% of AVs for 10 or so years? Yea, I was winning 50% as Horde because I’d get people to defend Galv, or defend TP/IBT…

And as cupcakes we barely lost also, there were a few but I’d say we would easy win 3-4 a night before we would log off.