The Real Problem With The Maw, And The Solution

That doesn’t solve the actual issue with WM tho what :roll_eyes:

lol.
The guard dies but does not surrender.

Bow down before the Dark Lady, Goddess of Death!
For the Forsaken!
Death to the living!

Did you actually read the post? Or are you aiming to be edgy?

1 Like

No, it doesn’t.

Sharding, Cross Realm Servers, and PvP being an “opt in when you feel like it” are all huge problems that will never be fixed.

Honestly…
If people don’t wanna be ganked for Stygia and Against all Odds, just…
Don’t go Warmode for your daily Maw run. Better yet if you are gonna PVP, figure out whether you wanna risk losing Stygia or just PVP for the day.

I never used Warmode until the quest came for the 500 Anima it gives. That’s the ONLY time I’ll ever do World PVP, as I do not PVP at all unless I want something out of it.

Ok so… Rather than try and bring it to light continuously until they actually have to/decide to address the real issue because of how much traction the issue has the solution is to just not deal with the issue and turn off a mode that some people enjoy?

I don’t think you actually read the thing because this isn’t about some “oh i dont wanna be ganked for my stygia and AOO”. And doesn’t solve much considering the fact that there are some people that actually enjoy WM.

There are people that enjoy WM, and the fact that people can’t counter WM issues with their own solutions that is WM related is a frustrating thing.

EDIT: I personally also don’t even care about stygia loss. Sure if I lose stygia im like :frowning: awe… But it’s really not that huge for me to be super upset over it. And obviously this isn’t everyones standpoint on stygia but, stygia is fairly painless to obtain daily.

[quote=“Hysteria-blackwater-raiders, post:207, topic:755723, full:true”]

So somehow you think I don’t know people don’t like WM?
Problem is that people just seem to be ADAMANT on staying in it even when problems arise, then complain when the problems can’t be solved. I.E: Alliance farming at the entrance to the Maw. If you don’t care about the Stygia loss, then why complain when you could have an easy solution? You don’t NEED to fight in the Maw, and if there’s a problem with too many alliance in the shard, form one on another WM shard, take the time to figure out a nice, low Alliance populated server.

I think too many people ignored your points I’m afraid :confused: which is sad in terms of coming to more constructive solutions.

1 Like

Except you can’t form one on another if it’s going to be the same for multiple shards, and in most cases that person would need to invite you and you’d have to hope their shard isn’t full enough for you to shard into their shard because they sure as heck can’t shard into your shard. And another issue is that we don’t have that information readily available to know who we can shard into. It’s not like (and this games kinda not the most known or active but a prime example nonetheless) Tera, where you pick a server and it has multiple different mini shards that says if its high, medium or low and you can go between them.

Once again Im fairly certain you’ve missed the main point to this thread, which is presenting a very annoying issue for those that like WM who can’t combat WM the way you’re actually suppose to because of sharding and other reasons. And that the solution shouldn’t just be “Oh just turn off warmode :slight_smile:.” Especially for people who have been on PVP servers for ages, put on WM the second it came out to continue to be on a ‘pvp’ server, actually try to combat groups like that and can’t because of sharding.

Going from an active, popular, and mostly balanced RPPVP server for 10 years, to a farm or be farmed crapshoot at the mercy of shard RNG killed my desire to pvp, let alone world pvp, almost entirely.

1 Like

Positive will come out of this thread if Oggrimar will be in ruins and Alliance will have blood elves. I want severe war reparations from Horde for all the sufferings Alliance had.

You will get nothing, and you will not derail my thread which is about actual game mechanics for your nonsensical blood elves on Alliance crusade. You are ignored now. Have a good one.

1 Like

You are this brave, because there is developers bias and everyone knows it (kinda obvious now after latest hotfix).
Regarding this thead, it is so far from from being constructive or useful so just stop being delusional.
Also I think if you cry a bit more, you will get 200% gold bonus on horde in war mode in addition to be saved from wpvp.

Please tell me how it’s not constructive or useful when its explaining the main issue of the Maw and a solution to the problem? Rather than get upset and result to insulting someone by calling them delusional why not just move on to another post lmfao.

Also, no one cares about some silly bonus that shouldn’t even exist in WM in the first place, and cares far more about actually having fun in WM by being able to form groups like they should be to begin with. :roll_eyes:. Yikes.

1 Like

You should research how come alliance even has this wm bonus and rewards in the first place.
It is possible (unlikely) that you would get sudden realization of a very ugly truth.

Trust me I’m already well aware, in fact you can go back in read in another thread where I posted in. Not sure why you felt the need to add an ‘unlikely’ and not sure if by some reason you feel you’re furthering some sort of agenda by stating this cause you’re not.

WM bonus shouldn’t be a thing for either sides. It’s a silly mechanic that has clearly failed and shouldn’t be done all for the sake of ensuring people toggle on WM because they decided to remove PVP servers. :woman_shrugging: once again, not sure why you felt like this post wasn’t constructive nor provide a sound solution through feedback and observation of an issue that is clearly prevalent rn hence why they tried to implement a fix.

Considering most players have a hearthstone, a garrison hearthstone, a dalaran hearthstone, and an option to opt out of warmode… Sorry, no feels from me. Those players made a decision to have problems in the maw and honestly I think Blizz should not have catered to them. That’s like me suing my employer because I repeatedly bashed my own hand with a tack hammer.

I agree on that.
But yet again, we both know what is going to happen next, dont we?

You didn’t really read the original post, did you?

So you missed the point of the thread where we’re not saying that’s the issue to the Maw or a solution the the maw. Once again, turning off WM should not be a solution when it doesn’t actually solve the main problem at hand nor bring to light the issue that is clearly prevalent.