The rating system...who built it, youre fired

why link a skirmish where the other healer has no pvp gear

same skill caliber as what you would see in an 1100 shuffle

1 Like

except they don’t even have the gear to put out any throughput, no medallion, no trinket 2 set

dont think gear was the issue with that one at all

Because the other healer is bad like this monk haha, this just prove the point more.

2v3 in an arena skirmish proves literally nothing

If you dumb enough not having any pvp gear, it is totally your fault.

Games in bad shape rn. Highly recommend playing anything else until then make this walked in dog poo fun again…if they even can

solo shuffle has an ilvl restriction that mostly eliminates that, which is why chumping a bunch of people in 440 ilvl pve gear and season 2 aspirant gear means absolutely nothing

1 Like

do you think that another 1100 rated healer would have won that matchup?

more just showing that the skillcap is large enough in this game that blaming your teammates for feeding as the sole reason of your rating troubles is a bit silly

also this is true

does it really matter if they could?

sure in the context of healers complaining about 3-3s due to a teammate that gets focused every round

Shuffle doesnt require you were pvp gear too, he could just finish herioc raid. Anyway why you even bother defending this monk

The two aren’t even close to comparable

I’m not defending the monk.

i play with subpar dps against 2 dps who are better, win matchup 2v3 due to healer diff

healers complaining about being hard stuck at a low mmr due to dps throwing on their team is silly

better healers go up rating and don’t 3-3 against bad healers

:roll_eyes:

you haven’t really said what you disagree with, not sure what you’re arguing

i think they are tho, i beat a low rated healer in a game that shouldn’t have been winnable looking at charts, the same concept applies to shuffle/3s/2s

:woozy_face: