The rating system...who built it, youre fired

im to the point that they just want people to start quitting, i mean you only have like 100k votes for the set bonus and 5 days left that should tell you the games dead, what we need is more wow killers or something to copy this engine and actually make a good game again, this is beyond dog.

obviously im not being 100% accurate jesus…what im saying is i played all freaking day and i didnt lose a vast majority of my matches. to gain zero rating or like 8…then a few quick losses…jesus…screw it

lmao…im just done. enough…goodbye.\

you are right the games trash and so is the system, the people saying it isn’t are the ignorant ones who made this game dog. prolly bots posting also to support it lol idiots.

No you aren’t

1 Like

This proves most healers are below average

most players are below average because there is to much going on and people dont know what keybinds are anymore. older players are better than younger ones its mind blowing. gotta dumb it down for the dummies to get more players in, and im cool with that.

Most people can’t be below average, it’s literally not possible.

4 Likes

That’s not how it works. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

25yd range have you tried lining the clone? 1.1k-1.4k players dont cc right should be easy pickings

That’s what doors just said you sweaty, smelly, hot dog water drinking dweeb. Why don’t you stop posting on the forums for literally 10 minutes and go touch grass or talk to a girl

1 Like

Nope. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Yeah, like 20 seconds prior and I didn’t see.

surely musclemommyx, member of thick mommy club is an expert on talking to girls

The rizz is alive, if you want some tips on how to put yourself out there I’ll scroll through my hinge history for you

2 Likes

As a dps main, this makes me so incredibly jealous.

If it’s impossible to keep them alive how come the other healer kept them alive when they were on their team?

How come all the players that are on every part of the MMR spectrum consistently play at the smae level season after season,

100% a you problem bro. Everyone is playing with these people and plenty of people are on top of the ladder.

they didnt keep them alive though…in almost every match the kill target gets identified on round 1 and its a full on blits to kill that person for five straight rounds…hence the 85% win rate…

draw rate…

Healers have some mmr issues but you’re just straight up bad at the game. At best you’d be 1200-1250 in shuffle with inflation

It is exactly how it works. Why do you think classic is keep going

i dont think low rated players realize how much of a difference in gameplay there is between good and bad players in this game

11 min 2v3s are winnable with an undergeared rogue if you play better than the other healer

dont give me the terrible excuse that ur partners are uncarriable

1 Like