The Raid Scene is Dying because of M+

You’re not seeing mine.

3 pulls before a boss is hardly excessive.

Sus.

Yes, it does.

Replied to you but was talking to someone else, misclick.

How rude.

It’s not just three pulls, now you’re being disingenuous. I’m not responding further. If you don’t see the raids in SLs as having too much trash, well that’s your prerogative.

So how is raid dying i don’t understand the op here?

I mean, pull more than 1 group at a time ? You have 2 tanks and 3 healers.

About the only annoying part is the run from Skriekwing to Sunking that was way too long.

It’s simple.

BTW, I support both M+ and Raiding.

If you want more participation on Raiding, eliminate Creation Catalyst and have all Tier-Gear a raid-only drop like all previous expansions. Only in Shadowlands S3 and S4 that you could get full Tier Set without setting a foot on Raiding. Only in S3 and S4, you saw “Raiding is DYING” issue. Creation Catalysts is something we want becoz it’s easy to get gear out of it but in actual, it’s really an overkill. We dont really need it.

M+ would still be desired to be played regardless.

Raid has best gear but is still dying because apparently most people aren’t interested in raiding, so they’re probably saying to nerf everything else so raiding is even further incentivized (by ilev, not fun or accessibility).

Basically what the devs have been doing (which has been failing).

3 Likes

No, bad idea.

If anything, the Catalyst should’ve been there day 1.

7 Likes

:gun: Don’t you dare. It’s one of the best things they’ve added in recent history.

5 Likes

Playing for loot is a dumb game if that is all you see.

Finding kindred spirits or really wanting to kill a boss and doing it is a lot of fun.

what an awful idea. the creation catalyst should be permanently in game, and should be available the second week raid opens.

forcing people to raid if they want tier is awful game design.

10 Likes

How would you tickle those KSM players to do Mythic Raiding? They have Tier sets already… so easy to get.

Delete Creation Catalyst and let them hunt for Tier Gear on Raids.

I wouldn’t.

if they want to raid, they’ll raid.

5 Likes

So is having tokens tied to specific classes. Can’t believe they went back to that route.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t. I’d let people do the content they prefer and enjoy. I get that the devs are trying to force people into new content by gating gear but it’s just not working or enjoyable.

It wasn’t fine when they did it with pvp, it isn’t fine now.

7 Likes

20 mans killed raiding. Bring back 10 mans.

6 Likes

The Catalyst was a great help to RAIDERS. You know what was most annoying about Sepulcher ? Seeing WFR teams struggle while having 18 players with 4pc. So most guild stretched out Heroic farming for tier instead of starting Mythic progression, because there was no point in going into a raid people with more skill and more gear than you were struggling with.

Day 1 Catalyst would’ve permitted much more guilds to have access to early 2 and 4 pcs, and thus enable them to start Mythic prog faster.

Catalyst literally fixes that.

Just don’t even have tier tokens.

End of dungeon gear currently drops at 3 item levels lower than heroic item level drops, and in normal seasons, Valor is weekly capped.