The Race to World first in the Sanctum of Domination Has Begun!

1. Blizzard literally doesn’t have anything to do with the RWF apart from this post. It is completely community-run and has literally always existed.

2. 130k people watching WoW on Twitch right now (accounting for the ~20k-ish people not watching any RWF streams right now) would heavily disagree with you. This is the most popular PvE event in any video game by an extremely large margin.

If true, I will never understand why anyone would be interested in this nonsense.

Not they way they did it before and now they just pay for it. And Its funny that Ion literally said he they had a “plan” to stop it and shortly after master looter went away.

Many players had issues with titan forging, not with loot droping from content.

Is a TERRIBLE UI supposed to be part of the challenge??

Serious question.

Because for CN Mythic, I found that a lot of the WA we used weren’t “crutches” or dumbed-down encounters or anything like that, but simply were used to help overcome the utterly useless UI that Blizz gives us to interact with these mechanics.

So for me, I disagree with that. There isn’t an addon in the game that’s going to move your chr to where it needs to be. Actual mechanics are all on the player.

Noxxic

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and asmon had 130k watching him today get carried in FF14 :rofl: :rofl:

Noxxic is just copy/pasting from another site that is pulling the info from logs.

And?

People don’t watch Asmongold for what he plays. People watch Asmongold for Asmongold.

Guy could literally stream himself sitting on the toilet taking a mean crap after getting something from Taco Bell and would get 90k viewers.

2 Likes

WTF are you talking about. They literally tune the whole pve game around it.

And then there’s the OP spurring it on.

Are you F’ing blind?

1 Like

The best of the best is the only place that tight balance matters.

99% of players can do practically all content as all races, classes, or specs, and covenants.

The only place where class balance negativity effects players is when they are playing the classes perfectly.

For the average Joe, it is not your class that is holding you back from success, it is only your ability as a player.

Logical argument is not your strong suit.

He’s right, though.

Is this a copypasta or what?

This isnt tbc classic where you can raid with literally anything because you do bring something.

I wouldnt bring your personal experience if you’re in a guild that allows you to get away with not doing endgame things or playing classes that are obviously not so great due design choices.

Right and relevant are two different things.

The sun will rise in the east tomorrow.

That’s right but it’s not relevant.

Joke of a game when the hardest difficulty is cheesed in 1-2 weeks without even having full mythic tier/domination socketed gear. Even worse that they design and tune the entire game system around it, despite 99% of the playerbase not doing/being like these world first “experts”.

Those that support and consume this are part of the problem. You know what I’m doing while YOU are WATCHING others play… I’m playing the game or living MY life. Not living vicariously through the successes and failures of others and watching others do something that I cannot and would not do.

Beta simps enjoy “watching” others earn achievements by exploiting the game which then just ruins and tunes the game poorly for the rest of us.

2 Likes

Meanwhile the game slips from the rest of the fanbases grasp.

It’s way more balanced actually.

Tell me, what balance issue is preventing you from clearing everything but mythic sod or +18s?

What if nobody got world first for a while, because nobody was really trying anymore?

It’s 2021 dude. Who doesn’t have two monitors at this point? You can do both. Also to me it’s genuinely interesting watching the best players play and relaxing listening to the communication and thought processes. Frick me, right?

What are they exploiting?

Also the balance is more than fine for the average Joe. You can play literally anything and find success in practically any content in the game

What I said was both