The Race to World first in the Sanctum of Domination Has Begun!

Possibly because honor levels were introduced 5 years ago and some people have been saying the game has been trash for the past few expansions. He could have played it heavily for PVP for the first decade of the games life.

So in the past 5 years he has played a game where the pve sucks but has barely done any pvp and his achievements show it?

Never said he played for the past 5 years. He could have recently came back for Shadowlands due to hype and could have played spottily over the past 5 years.

Could care less about a race for the top 1% of players. Blizzard needs to start focusing on content, long lasting content, for the other 99%

6 Likes

Blizzard isn’t organizing the race to world first :roll_eyes:

Did I say that? Blizzard does spend way too much time trying to make/balance content around the top 1%

2 Likes

You’re cute pretending to know how much time they spend on content you don’t like doing…

I only come to these threads to see the dumpster fire that they turn into

Blizzard does that because that’s where class balance matters the most. Every spec is competitive in all content for the average player. Always have been.

Even at the top, there’s only like a 10% difference between the best and worst specs.

That’s pretty balanced if you ask me.

Oh, yeah I love world first races where you guys tune the game around the best players in the world to slow them down, while making it harder and more tedious for everyone else so you can get more revenue.

Lol, get out of here.

1 Like

How does what happens to world first guilds affect you at all?

Literally how?

Mythic+ first week loot is capped to keep mythic raiders from gearing up.

I suspect that the initial loot drops from raids and mythic+ in 9.0 was an attempt at slowing down world first raiders.

Getting rid of master loot and putting trade restrictions on loot wasnt for some schmuck who had issues saying no, it was to stop mythic raiders from funneling loot in heroic split raids to slow them down.

1 Like

I am unsure what dps rankings you are looking at but Noxxic has the number one dps at 10.2k while the lowest is at 7k. That alone is a 30% difference in maximized DPS. You can also see this happening on the world first streams going on right now. I am sure the numbers will change as mythic raid is slowly completed and we see more numbers but right now it definitely is not within 10% of each other.

Yeah but that is not representative of actual numbers, 100k+ of those numbers will disappear once Asmon logs off or decides to play another game for a few hours, whatever…

Those numbers watching WoW are without Asmon, which make them significantly more consistent.

And if this were a timed event where a timer started from the moment each guild began, then using the shortest time to end kill to decide world first, the accomplishment would be more meaningful to me.

Guild ABC was world first, but guild XYZ had to wait 4 hours for server reset yet cleared it in less time. Guild XYZ deserves the title.

The term world first is too tied to time zone server resets to have any real meaning in this era of competitive e-sport style WoW raiding.

If you want to promote this style of competitive WoW-esports then level the playing field. Create a server, allow these guilds to copy their characters to that server, and have them compete on that server at a predetermined time.

That is my opinion.

1 Like

Really not interested but thanks for the heads up I guess?

1 Like

How can it not be worth it? This is the most important event for the raiders. And because it occurs only once or twice per year is why they should do a worldwide start.

If you are EVER relying on Noxxic, your first step should be to stop listening to any crap that atrocious website spews out.

If you’re ever citing Noxxic as your source for anything you automatically lose literally all credibility.

1 Like

That’s weird, they because they still do that.

Many players had problems with how abundant loot was in BFA. It has nothing to do with raiders.

No one cares about PVE esports.