The Race to World first in the Sanctum of Domination Has Begun!

Well she is still alive , so I guess she did win :crazy_face:

Yes!!! Washed up streamers playing a dead game!!

1 Like

Current top two Twitch Streams:
Limit pushing world first SoD mythics - 77k viewers
Asmondgold playing FFXIV - 106K viewers

11 Likes

Is method allowed to race despite the whole josh thing or have they reformed?

1 Like

Only people who don’t raid competitively have this mindset

To everyone else getting so bent out of shape about this, watching Limit progress is genuinely interesting and watching them progress is awesome

3 Likes

In my opinion only, all PVE content is garbage.

K lmao

/10char

I can’t help but be amused that Asmongold outperforms this by being carried in FF14, lol.

3 Likes

All the things wrong with wow, the amount people cry out for change on forums, and this is what you post.

Come make us more money. Watch the sweats pay thousands of dollars on tokens to clear.

We will do everything for the world first teams. Then we will let you talk to yourself on the forum. To we make the next raid for another payday.

3 Likes

Awesome. Much rather watch paint dry.

3 Likes

Blizzard we see through you.

100 percent. I wouldn’t be surprised if blizzard starts giving the top raids for world first pots/flask gear. Before the raid just so they don’t quit.

If limit and the other 2 big guilds lol quit, wow would poo themselves, on how to make money that quarter.

Total overall steam views between two games

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749338020565483613/864611269482250250/Screenshot_20210713-155251.jpg

Uh oh

1 Like

Just a thought, do the devs ever stop and think turning everything into a race overall has a negative effect on WoW in many ways.

1 Like

This 100%.

Blizzard literally has nothing to do with the race to world first

If all regions start at the same time, resets would have to be at the same time, too. And for someone somewhere around the globe that’s inevitably during what could have been a raid night. Every week.

Not worth it in my opinion, for something that happens maybe twice a year.

Personally I’ll be following who’ll make Alliance first.

Can’t wait to see which Horde guild claims it!

Because we know it’ll be a Horde on :confused:

Slots is closer to FF than FF is to WoW…

how to spin this… :thinking:

general discussion being a toxic, ignorant cesspool as usual.

lmao never change

Then why is your honor level so low?