The pvp community needs to make a fuss about the armory

You should probably calm down, bro.

That’s a change. I want you to understand I’m not against your idea at all. I AM against Blizzard implementation. They are horrible at it .

I’m cool as a cucumber brother :cucumber:

Imagine wanting the same features we had back in the day in tbc, in the remake of tbc. Shocking!

1 Like

So asking for bt to be released is also a change in your book. Interesting arguments you have.

It objectively isn’t a change

You’re broken

1 Like

I know what was I thinking

I love that I’m getting flagged by all these retail players who don’t understand what tbc was about. Kind of funny lol

Guild banks, armory, and lfg tool are all mia. Another lazy move from Blizzard much like keyrings. No communication all expansion too. Such a poopy company.

Again, your idea has merit, but we can’t trust Blizzard to implement changes that won’t ruin the game as they did in Retail. The developers think they have great ideas, but they are just awful sometimes.Do you want Classic to become Retail 2 ?

What you’re describing is devs making ACTUAL changes. Do you understand that your comparisons don’t line up? I’m asking for something that was in the game back then. No renovations required. And what you’re comparing it to are things that were NOT in tbc.

You are making no sense.

It’d be nice to have the arena ladders back at least.

I’m sure they have the old code for the actual good armory in version control somewhere. Software companies never delete code. The APIs to back it are mostly still there; if not, reimplement them? They already did it once?

But nah, blizzard is just too lazy and money-oriented.

?? There was also one in TBC, did you even play it lmao

the problem is the tbc amory wasnt actually part of the game. it was part of the old wow website.

so that means we are likely going to get the retail armory and NOT the tbc armory.

shieldmaster and others are completely right here.

6 Likes

You and I understand the differences between original changes and modern changes. Blizzard DOES NOT. They have and will make changes that will ruin the Classic experience if we keep asking them for even retrospective changes. They can’t be trusted to stop at ANY point, because we’ve seen them do that in Retail.

You’re pulling a Charlie Sheen here. When you gonna go on tour?

Exactly.

Which is why I am opposed to it.

The retail armory is literally a cut down version of the tbc armory. There is nothing in the retail armory that did not exist in the tbc armory (other than things relating to content that does not exist in tbcc, like pet battles). Therefore, even a scuffed port of the retail armory would be preferable to nothing, and would compromise nothing about the current state of classic.

Its kind of hard to explain just how superior the old armory was, to someone who wasnt there at the time. It’s kind of like a metaphor for the game in general.

1 Like

?

Name one feature that’s in the current retail armory that you think is “bad” and that you think wasn’t in the original armory

I already gave an exhaustive list of discussions of why the Armory is “bad”.

Again, willful ignorance and all that.