The pvp community needs to make a fuss about the armory

Your OP was about bring in the Armory, which is the data that RIO explicitly uses, then assigns score to. They hold hands.

Let’s not get insulting because you do not understand that very basic link.

1 Like

The meta is all ready figured out. There are no pvp mysteries left to uncover.

Do you understand the difference between having an arena team and puging groups for pve?

Yes or no.

I understand perfectly. It’s not in TBCC though and it’s very much NOT needed. It’s just a want. Opening the door to “wants” is what led to retail. It’s simply not worth the risk.

1 Like

You might need to relax. You asked “how?” And I gave an explanation. These features seemed to have affected PvE more than PvP. The different parts of the game aren’t isolated in bubbles…

1 Like

Lol so if tbcc just magically didn’t open up Black temple, by your logic we should just be alright with it.

Holy Christ these forums are seriously worse than Reddit

2 Likes

Did TBC have an armory? I know WotLK had the best armory of all time, even better than retail’s current armory, but I don’t remember if TBC had one.

1 Like

And I told you why your “how” makes no sense. I’m sorry if that hurts your feelings

Yes it did it was the same one wotlk had. It may have had a slightly different look but it was the same

1 Like

Then you’re living in your own bubble.

1 Like

Ah yep more people who started playing wow in like wod or something telling those of us who ACTUALLY played BC originally to go back to retail.

1 Like

Sure bud. If you’re comparing a pve filter system like GS or raiderio to an armory for pvp, I don’t even think I need to explain myself at all to anyone reading this who actually understands pvp.

1 Like

So, Armory only works for PvP? All the Armories I used back in the day worked across the game…

1 Like

Post on your retail character with backdated BC achievements to show that you were actually there at the time

1 Like

Explain to me how having an armory would effect pve at all? You understand the tbc armory didnt catalog things like raid clears right? It’s just the gear. You don’t need an armory to make an addon give you a gear score.

You didn’t think this through did you

1 Like

Like this, see, it’s not hard?

You just don’t seem to understand how awful Blizzard is at implementing changes. I’ll spell it out for you.
WoW was awesome up to Cataclysm. Then they started massive changes to every aspect of the game. Millions of subscribers quit. The game was no longer recognizable as the great mmorpg it started out as. Retail was born.

I’m not saying there weren’t good ideas, but Blizzard has no clue at all about what is good and what is bad. I’d rather have them stay out of making changes altogether, than make mistakes that will eventually lead us to Retail 2.0

Armory actually was a thing added in TBC. The lack of it is actually less authentic.

I recall Armory checks happening back in the day, too. Perhaps you didn’t play back then?

Jokes this dude was never there at the time and wont be heard from again, ever

Armory checks have no bearing on getting into a group anymore than just looking at someone’s gear when they join the group.

Your argument has fallen on its face multiple times now. Quit being an idiot.