The problem with premades in pvp

Keyboard warrior, I love it. You’re more successful in RL and in game (as if that matters) when you don’t even have the balls to post on your WoW char. That’s rich. Rich like you’re not

As fun as it has been, I have to go. Gotta go get ready to stand at the DES office tomorrow morning to renew my food stamp card while you go sailing on your yacht

Thanks for the entertainment tonight. More fun than playing WoW

Bro… werent you the one that started bragging about your very average life? So you can miss me on that cause thats all you man.

PVP by its very nature is a competition. Not only that, Blizzard literally says “Hey we’re using the old honor system!” AND you’ve been through it in Vanilla. And yet you choose to come back and complain? It’s like going back to an abusive ex or something.

IF you want a more modern, relevant, and updated game, there’s a game that caters to that type of audience. Like how there’s one for vanilla and all it’s bad systems, and soon probably one for TBC.

You low-key trying to threaten Blizzard with yout $15 really isnt going to work.
The cost of hiring devs to put your changes probably would outweigh the lost revenue of whoever would quit both versions of wow over classic honor system.

“You’re just a terrible loser who’s best days are behind him”

THAT’S why I mentioned my life now

This was me when I was rank 14. Unemployed, depressed, and 50lbs overweight: https(colon)//imgur(d0t)com/a/XgSjLlh

And this is me now: https(colon)//imgur(dot)com/a/IAxMVkY

So you’ll understand why I take offense to the concept that my best days are behind me. And no, I don’t care about your life, or how it compares. I just assumed anyone who uses WoW success as the measuring stick to whether someone’s best days are now or behind them probably has their priorities WILDLY effed up

And once again, at least I have the balls to post on my WoW char and not hide anything. Can’t say the same for you, Mr WoW success

1 Like

Lol I never said I was good? Thats you making up things in your head again. I just called you bad because you have a entitled loser’s mentality with some weird implicit threat (I’m sooo above killing people in PVP. If you dont follow my example, then this game will DIE!)

Bro, no need to take this game so seriously. Do you know what you do when two people aren’t compatible? You leave lol. Or do you think it’s better idea to stay and be miserable? Same thing with wow classic. If you had different expecations, then maybe classic really isnt for you?

You act as if classic is a competitor to TBC but theyre not. You’d likely get both for the same $15. not only that, Vanilla didnt even last forever. It lasted like 2 years or something. If TBC “kills” Classic, then it’d be no different than what it was like in 2007 anyways. So the whole “Well better make MY changes now or you’ll lose to TBC” isn’t much of a threat is it?

Nope, not okay

“Im just also better at you in this game too”

Yet you don’t even post on your char to prove it. Your credibility is somewhere right below sh**. I’ve backed all my claims up (rank 14: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8uudmIFZG0)

You haven’t backed up one thing. Not. One.

Requesting one change (separate BG queues and more honor/kill in premades), that doesn’t impact PvE, and doesn’t really impact PvP balancing at all either is not “freaking out” over the game

And the hilarious thing is that almost everyone that hears it agrees with the positives it could create. It’s not even my idea, it has been proposed many times before

I don’t care either way if it goes through. I don’t powergame, and I only started playing this game again less than 1 month ago after having quit classic for 6 months. I could walk away whenver. And I really don’t care that blizz doesn’t care about my $15

Bro, what am I trying to back up? I’m not really claiming anything like my rank or whatever. Are you just salty that I called you bad and now you’re just “as a mattering of fact, Im NOT bad!”?

Like bro, I literallyt agree with you. Classic honor system is bad. But people arent playing classic because it has a good pvp system; they are playing it because it has a vanilla system. That’s the thing you dont quite seem to grasp. It isnt a question of better or worse, but of how it was.

YOU havent backed up that this change will bring net positives to the game. A couple dudes on the forums who would’ve quite anyway agreed with you? This change by and large gives no benefits to Blizzard. You’re literally asking blizzard to spend $100000 (hypothetical number assuming dev time salary, product management, marketing etc) to save your $15/month.
and TBC fixes all that eventually anyways. OR Retail has that right now!

You actually claimed I was a loser who’s best days are behind me. Then implied that you are more successful in RL than me (when the only reason I mentioned RL is to counter your “loser” point). Then you claimed you were better at the game than me. I don’t really know what you imagine in your mind as the way to measure skill, but let’s just call it gear. If you have better gear than me, I’ll claim you are better at WoW than me. I’m in half T1 and half blues, it’s not hard lol. Just show your char, and prove it. I’m not asking you to post your bank statement to prove your RL claims lol, nor would I try to

But you can’t even post on yourWoW char. It’s like you’re worried people might know your anonymous internet character’s identity lol. How am I supposed to believe any of the stuff you spout?

But I’ll drop it. I know it’s some sort of insecurity of yours. To answer your question, if Blizz made the change I suggest, it would cause BG’s to only go up in popularity, and would bring people back to the game, in addition to helping retain more. No, I’m not a dev, nor do I have to be to make a suggestion. That’s all this is

you’re so full of crap. you post on a null character so people don’t know who you are and make statements to defend a broken system to make yourself feel better about exploiting it. Go away… Every wsg i’ve gone into in the last two days has been against a premade.

blizzard has no algorithm for putting teams together the last team i was in was 4 mages 2 rogues 3 warriors and a hunter. everything about this system is completely broken.

No changes doesn’t mean let’s “not” fix a broken system. I would definitely rather wait a couple minutes to get a good composition with two heals in it. Just because this is classic doesn’t mean we need to be OK with an outdated broken system like this. It needs to be fixed ASAP.

Lol another I have no friends thread. So many who would’ve made the big leagues if the scouts would’ve looked their way. I’m just seeing a bunch of 1500 heroes who can’t understand how this crappy pvp system works and expect to be catered too.

C’mere and get farmed.

this. please don’t misconstrue the different between honor farmers and pvper’s.

Premading is a crutch.

1 Like

so glad the pbase at large understands the issues theyre causing and really seems to care… sarcasm

Bro you’re mad insecure. I clearly meant your WOW career lol. How in the world did you even jump right into real life? “derp derp we’re talking about a video game but he clearly means my real life financial status derp derp”
You were bragging how you were this young Rank 14 lion and then all of a sudden your begging for free wins because you’re now “older and more mature”. Hmm how else could someone interpret your sudden change in attitude other than you’re best days being behind you? And clearly, I meant your best GAMING days just in case you start jumping to conclusions like a woman.

Since we’re all about characters, how about you post on your rank 14 vanilla character?

Lmao you rolled orc warrior. Im sure it wasnt for those nifty weapon skill and stun resist advantages nope nope

I don’t know how to say this nicely, but you’re comparing me rolling an orc warrior to a premade winning against 99% of pugs they face. There is no comparison, zug brain.

5 capped

…Th-thank you extra weapon skill.

2 Likes

Yes. Because the point im trying to demonstrate is that you’re a hypocrite. You roll orc warrior for the clear PVP AND PVE advantages. That’s really no different than 10 pvpers grouping together in Discord for better communication to also gain PVP and PVE advantages too.
Also, I bet you also get gear to have advantages over somewhere else. Everyone should be given free gear since apparently having advantages is bad. You literally choose to be at a disadvantage when you decide to solo in this PVP system

Lower overall loot in raids for those in a guild. No one should benefit from organising themselves together!

Don’t even separate the queues, just do matchmaking. Let a decent PUG have a chance at pounding a bad premade. They do matchmaking in retail and the current client/server is based off of retail. Simply enable the matchmaking code.