The "pro RDF" crowd is proof WOTLK isn't Classic

Well, after Blizzard’s bombshell announcement, why do you think more people are coming to the classic forums to vent?

Maybe you should read the Code of Conduct before trolling the forums. Reported!

Another day, another bad take.

I can’t wait for the mental gymnastics the classic andies are gonna come up with if/when Blizz implements RDF later down the line.

4 Likes

Reported for False Reporting. Pro-RDF is now considered Spam as well.

Half of wrath, saw sub growth continue to go up despite a 1 year long content drought, and CATACLYSM was the cause of the drop off in subs, because it didn’t happen until Cataclysm was in full swing.

You are actively lying. And you wonder why people do not take you seriously?

Go back to ganking lowbies in the overworld.

8 Likes

im so sick and tired of the fake pro rfd troll post, we know all of you is the same person juggling his character on his same account and trolling ppl all day long lol youre not fooling anyone

5 Likes

You mean the classic community that instantly turned classic into meta dominated speed runs and gdkps?

10 Likes

Lmao, sad attempt man

agreed, stop trolling

Oh no, we cleared black temple in a week because we stacked 10 of the highest DPS classes in our raid in the most optimized compositions, and did everything in the highest Min/Max way possible.

Why won’t blizzard just buff everything to challenge us specifically? Why won’t blizzard release content faster for us to consume in a single day!

Gosh the min-maxers of classic really were the bane of classics existence. xD

4 Likes

I don’t need your history lesson. I played wrath too and this deathknight is a recreation of my wrath character. I have tons of screenshots and videos I could show you. I know what a wrath baby is, and I know who I called wrath babies.

Your post history is full of pro-RDF and using “i played wrath back then” to back you up.

Playing wrath back then isn’t even an achievement. I played everquest 3 years before I played vanilla wow and it still means nothing.

If people wonder why Classic is a lot more easier now because we’re not as stupid as we were back then. And there is a lot more information and guides over the net to what there was back in the days.

3 Likes

Also adds in pvp que from anywhere.

K :clown_face:

5 Likes

I’ve been playing since December 26, 2004.

I love RDF.

11 Likes

RDF was a part of Wrath though. Who cares if Retail people want to play this game for any reason? I don’t really give a crap who plays this game, it’s not like I’m the boss of this game. I just want RDF because it originally was in Wrath. Why should I care if “retail tourists” want to play Wrath for any reason?

You guys care way too much about what kind of people play this 15-year-old MMORPG.

14 Likes

That is a retail wow player thing, gdkps and even logs were mostly unheard of on private servers. pvp scene was far more popular there as well, whereas classic is dragonslayer central. just look at all the 99-1 realms

1 Like

It’s called trolling. The entire point of this thread is to get a rile out of you. He knows the things he says aren’t true. And he knows what’s what infuriates people: making up utter nonsense just to push peoples’ buttons. And RDF has nothing to do with it. The trolls just use this topic because it’s what people are passionate about.

The fact that the trolls completely ignore all the actual ways Blizz is turning Wrath into Retail is proof of that. Then he singles out an authentic system from Wrath that isn’t even used for relevant endgame talent in Retail, and says ‘this makes it Retail’? No one is that daft. It’s just low effort trolling.

9 Likes

Don’t forget boosts!

That pretty clearly goes against the “spirit of classic” yet, everybody conveniently forgot about that little tidbit.

4 Likes

I’m not trolling. I’m stating my opinion. People have reported this post and mods have restored it because I am not trolling. It’s a mere opinion.

If you want your side represented, you must prepare to let the other side speak. We’re not going anywhere.

1 Like

You have jumped to massive conclusions and over-generalizations. I won’t accuse you of trolling, but your claims are so ridiculous that I can’t blame people for thinking you are trolling.

4 Likes

Well the bottom line is I am making this post because I love the open world, and yes, sue me, I love ganking. I love WPVP.

I love that BRM is active right now and I get to PVP all day with people going to do Coren Direbrew.

I’m not hiding this. I love it.

I love classic.

I hate RDF.

3 Likes