The Power of Elune Quest Bugged

During “The Power of Elune” questline, I was told to “Help Subdue Tyrande”. After attacking her and bringing her health to ~70%, she disappeared. She has not reappeared and therefore the quest cannot continue. I have tried reloading and relaunching the game, with no changes. I also attempted to abandon the quest and reactivate it, but that resulted in Tyrande disappearing altogether, even through the RP.

The forum won’t let me add a link to the screenshot showcasing the situation. But I can provide that if permission is granted.

EDIT: I was able to complete the quest. I don’t know if it’ll work for everyone, but I simply abandoned the quest, left the area, did the Korthia daily quests, and returned. When I came back, Tyrande was there and didn’t disappear after starting the quest. Hope this helps!

23 Likes

I have a similar issue, Tyrande wont even spawn. The NPCs will sometimes depsawn while walking to their positions before the ritual as well. Ive tried shard hopping, relogging, turning addons off, nothing has worked. The cut scene wont load either.

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. She just seems to randomly despawn for me it is along with other NPC’s like the Stonewright, Ysera, and the Maldraxxus spider lady

Same thing here. I relog and shes there for 2 seconds and I can get an attack off but then shes gone. I tried not attacking her and she still disappears.

Same thing, I’ve attempted to drop the quest about 5x to restart it and even before Shandris calls for aid, Tyrande disappears now.

Same thing here. She’s keeps vanishing.

Pensé que era aislado, que vergüenza. En una misión de campaña…! Espero sea un fallo por el mantenimiento.

1 Like

adding the “same” to follow post

Yep, same issues here. NPC’s despawn as soon as I say i’m ready to start the ritual. Got Tyrande to show up once, hit her with an attack, then she despawned. RP still seems to be occuring with Shandris. Rather frustrating.

Tyrande shows up for a split second once I accept the mission and goes away before I can get to the beam to help channel. Before that with the oils and such, Tyrande was not there at all.

1 Like

I had the same problem, kept flying away a bit and back in and she’d be there then vanish, finally worked after bursting her down on one of the attempts.

I’ve tried all the advice mentioned for getting this quest to work and nothing. She doesn’t even show up for me.

Also adding comment, Tyrande never even spawned for me.
Incense/flower placing seemed to be out of order when I did them, also when I “carried” basket to the Grove it would despawn as soon as I hit the Grove of Awakening

Same, she is not showing up at all…how can a main questline pass QA and be bugged as it is?

1 Like

didn’t test on live servers most likely

small indie company…

1 Like

Every.Single.Week. Are we not testing things first? Are we just throwing ‘content’ out and hoping its not bugged?

Group up…seems to work that way

Currently in a group and it’s not working. she keeps phasing.

Edit: Finally got her. Joined a group and just damaged her quick. Do not interrupt her and down her before convoke. have her standing just on the edge of the circle as well. Good luck all.

I relogged and she was there…and she disappeared as I was typing this, nvm

1 Like