The Power of Elune (9.1 Quest)

So the reset brought the next campaign chapter.
For some reason or another the last part of the chain is unable to be done.

The Power of Elune (the final step where we attempt to help Tyrande), is bugged.
I cannot see Tyrande at all. I’ve logged in and out, abandoned and retaken the quest, disabled all addons and re-enabled them and nothing works. I’m just stuck with Shandris saying ‘help me subdue her’.

I did search around and didn’t see / read anyone else having this issue.
But … I literally cannot progress o.o

Edit 01: Any engagement with Tyrande has her phase out / disappear (she also seems not to be present for when you are tasked to spread flowers around her).

Edit 02: A couple threads are starting to pop up in the Bug Support now. The Power of Elune Quest Bugged
The Power of Elune Quest Bugged

11 Likes

I’m running into the same issue as well. Tyrande almost immediately despawns once engaged. I’ve attempted to abandon and retry the quest 3x with no success. I also tried zoning out and back in, but it didn’t result in a different outcome.

I was literally about to edit the post and add that any engagement with Tyrande has her phase out entirely too.

Same issue here. I also deleted my Cache files and nothing happened

Same Issue. I attempted to put in a ticket, but the ticket system seems to be FUBAR.

1 Like

Thanks for the link. Not sure why it posted my report twice.
Hopefully they get this resolved quick.

Same problem with myself, guild mates, and about 20+ people in the zone. Tyrande keeps despawning which looks like to be an overcapacity phasing issue.

I can’t even get Tyrande to spawn, just stuck with “Help Subdue Tyrande”

Edit: Getting her to spawn now by flying away until the ritual is out of sight and then flying back but she just disappears immediately

Same Issue Here Blizz needs to get themselves fixed in more ways than one

Same issue. Super cool how the main story doesnt even work.

Edit: i got tyrande to respawn by flying up into the big circle and moving around… which is weird… but then when i land and attack, she despawns immediately.

Same issue, no cut scene, no tyrande.

Worked just fine for me… Stock interface, no addons…

1 Like

The quest seems to be bugged in Non War Mode. I switched to War Mode and was able to complete the quest.

Tried switching to war mode, was able to engage, then she disappeared again

The only way you can can do this quest right now is to form a full party, have everyone fly out of range, and then make Tyrande reset and zerg her down before she despawns. Took us a few attempts.

nice job with releasing a buggy campaign quest two weeks in a row blizz!

same issue…

Same issue here, Tyrande is either not there at all, or if she is she phases out.

I got it to work. Abandoned Quest - disabled all of my addons - Logged out - Turned warmode on - got back and tried again - It worked with minimal issues. Shandris moved from the center on this go around, and more dialogue happened. Damaged Tyrande down. Got a cutscene and done.

1 Like

My brother and his partner completed it just fine - no issues with her despawning, WM On, Addons folder deleted.