The Power of Elune Quest Bugged

During “The Power of Elune” questline, I was told to “Help Subdue Tyrande”. After attacking her and bringing her health to ~70%, she disappeared. She has not reappeared and therefore the quest cannot continue. I have tried reloading and relaunching the game, with no changes. I also attempted to abandon the quest and reactivate it, but that resulted in Tyrande disappearing altogether, even through the RP.

The forum won’t let me add a link to the screenshot showcasing the situation. But I can provide that if permission is granted.

9 Likes

Same problem. Can’t progress at all.

Ditto here. Same problem. Can’t see Tyrande.

Yep, bugged.

But it’s okay, we all have phones right?

What in the actual hell Blizzard?! Do you even test your games before you release them. Last weeks questline was bugged, this one is bugged so bad I cant even complete it. She just keeps despawning. Thank you for the quality game play. ::roll_eyes:

My questline stops when i accept the quest, all my npcs disappear and the dialog still happens but i can only see the ones that are spawned in, then tyrande disappears with the rest of them and i get the Help Subdue Tyrande part with nothing to attack just Feathermoon sitting there and the only orb person left is Thiernax

i ened up fixing it by flying straight up and back down, not sure how but it worked

4 Likes

im stuck as well… i flew away and got her to reappear but then she disappears again

Yup, this is totally bugged. Every single week it doesn’t fail to have atleast one campaign mission that doesn’t work. Let’s see what next weeks will end up being -_-

Yea this is completely bugged… super annoying

Maybe after they finish drinking copious amounts of alcohol and stop trying to rape the female employees, maybe they will fix it.

1 Like

Im having the same problem.

Also unable to complete. Tyrande despawns.

same issue here

Fly up and back down right before the woman screaming for help yells Aid me Mall-walker! Then stand on top of her and the enemy should not disappear while you fight them.

I was having the same trouble as many of you. I then tried it in WM and it worked perfectly. Try WM!

The turning ward mode thingy worked for me. I turn on ward mode, and did the quest

Just dropped the quest, grabbed it again, worked like a charm.

I was able to progress, but the cinematic did not play.

Yeah,same here shandris didn’t help at all.reload and left the game came back still the same.