The player character is an individual, not the borg

They definitely would, but it depends. Better to let the player justify it, at least until we get warlock only barbershop stuff.

Well,you do have a point there,we really don’t know the extent of Aezroths influence especially those not on this world. Did it cross to there or did it form from there? I would say something did as far as I can tell,old Dreanor has a swirl port I can’t explain where it came from.

Jesse, what the hell are you talking about?

and then walked down the street with their voidwalker following along. surely no one would notice the void monster trailing them. what? oh him? he’s some weird mage elemental mutation. pay him no mind.

For gameplay reasons, I doubt having city guard beat you to death the minute you hearth into a city was going to be well recieved.

1 Like

Those influences that change they had to come from somewhere they just don’t pop up .Go back to old outland go to the rise where the dark 7 statues are and look up ,there is an swirl portal near it’s moon.

“Oh him? That’s Steve. He’s having a case of the Mondays.”

1 Like

which is exactly how the nelf lock situation should be handled - the nelf leaders/guards dont like it, but they wont beat you to death for it.

1 Like

No, you don’t. My first post proved everything you said 100% wrong. You know zero lore on the subject.

I play a Warlock. Fel and demons are a HUGE part of the spell book.

You know SO little about this game and its lore. You really should just stop.

1 Like

:clown_face:

we are all DIFFERENT products of our home and culture though. that’s what you’re failing to realize. there’s complexity in us all.

just because two people come from the same home and culture does NOT mean they will be exactly the same.

That’s cute that you think Blizzard will write any more lore for this outside that horrid new quest.

No. Blizzard will flip the switch and ignore the implications harder than they ignore the Void Elves.

Really? Flagged for trolling?

How thin skinned are you so called lore enthusiasts?

1 Like

And this is one reason I want stricter rules on RP servers. Existing RP servers would then become normal servers and the new stricter rules only be enforced on the new RP servers. So, if you DO have your pet out as a warlock visiting Stormwind then guards would indeed attack you. Warlocks would barely be tolerated so at best, if you want to have your pet out in the city you would have to do that in that single district/alley/etc where the rule isn’t enforced.

Guards would still understand that someone is a warlock, they just require that they stay in line. Asking them for where the trainers are would still work. The Stormwind guard would grudgingly point to the Slaughterd Lamb. They don’t like what is going on there but at least it is out of sight. Now it is too difficult to remember to unsummon the pet then perhaps this would be done automatically, or the offending warlock just teleported out. Special war rules would apply during invasions. So, if the Horde where to raid Stormwind the warlocks would, for the duration, be allowed to summon their pets publicly.

Essentially what you want to is a private server with private rules.

Private serves are not allowed but of some weird reason they are apparently allowed to advertise on Youtube, it is not private servers I am looking for.

I want the official RP servers to have different sets of rules then standard servers. This is similar to the difference between PvE and PvP servers.

Asmon himself didn’t do that. It was McConnell. Asmon just didn’t discourage it.

I remember it well because someone thought that a fellow guildie’s Tarecgosa leggo form was the Sylverian Dreamer mount and spit on them.

I can only guess they were confused because both are blue. But it was pretty hilarious.

ohhh lol he’s entertaining but that was over the top. i understand the premise - those things could be ingame content so everyone gets a chance to obtain them and the game feels fuller. however, as the game ages and people drift away, the stockholders still expect the same/or better profits, so something has to compensate. this whole idea started back in 2008 when the stock market crashed from the housing bubble and thousands of businesses went bankrupt over night. gaming companies that survived started adapting free to play models with game stores providing the profits

1 Like

“Infinite diversity in infinite combination”,have i missed the mark? Even if you are an individual by nature you are.

All characters are cloned and brainwashed! You didn’t know each race was a cult huh?