The people happy about tank nerfs don't understand

Your fine , you are a pally XD

The healer still had a job and it was to keep the dps alive through the damage spikes.

And to use a defensive on the tank during tank breakers. They still had a role that with its abscence it would’ve been a brick but healers just needed moar.

This is also true of the United States for the world

Oh no, people that heal will have to put forth effort! The horror!

I get what you are saying, but everyone suffers when tanks are too strong also, even the tanks. When tanks can steamroll dungeons by themselves, why bring other roles at all? It’s also not fun (for many players) to be the sole contributor in a group activity. Personally, I cannot stand when tanks pull the entire dungeon to the boss and just AoE everything in seconds; Lame as hell.

1 Like

This type of damage will still be outgoing, though. So now if you’re playing with an exceptionally bad tank, you will be choosing between saving the tank (maybe be fine) or a DPS (group wipe) more often instead of just always being able to save DPS.

That being said, I personally think it will mostly be fine and Tanks who were already pretty good aren’t going to noticr a huge difference.

What dungeons are you doing? normals? A dps can do the same thing in normals.

The cant kill everything themselves thats why the dps exist and they cant stop every cast themselves either thats also why the dps exist.

The tanks cant keep the dps alive themselves they cant usually deal with aoe rot damage and tank breakers without healer assistance thats why the healer exists.

The other roles do have their responsibilities in the dungeon its not like everyone goes afk and the tank does everything.

1 Like

Unless they play prot pala…why everybody forgets the state of the paladin, it is like everybody already forgot we exist. :laughing:

You’re days of being an unstoppable god are over!

WIIIIIIIIIILMAAAAAAAA!

::trumpets::

1 Like

as a tank I will say you probably never really tanked anything in your wow career. I am read for the changes. All of Season 4 the ONLY reason real tanks needed a group for anything was to beat the timer. I am ready to see a real group functioning again and not just some dps that needs the healer to keep them alive.

I was never, but now prot pallie is the bottom of the food chain if you compare tanks…with a huge difference between it and the next better one…and I mean huge

Any tank other than VDH or Blood DK doesn’t exist this expansion.

Nothing is hitting like shadowlands s1 from what I’ve seen. I have not heard of kiting being the preferred method for the entire trash pull…

Not only that, but with tank damage boosted for all the bottom performers threat should be a literal non issue. I’ve heard some grumbling about bear before the latest round of tuning, but the role threat modifier is unchanged at like 500%? I think bear is fine now too from what over read for threat.

All we lost was a tiny bit of mitigation (in current kit, we’re getting hero talents) and a decent chunk of self heals (again, lot of hero talents have some healing baked in too).

At the end of the day the changes are largely irrelevant to raid, where this healing profile was already there. In m+ it changes it for everyone so it’s just going to feel like tuning at first. In normal-mythic 0 you’ll see get nigh invulnerable tanks because they have to be due to the nature of scaling content damage.

Lies the doomers from Beta testing M+10 said it’s going to be the hardest M+ season ever to exist it hits so hard!

Gonna make TBC heroics and Cata prenerf heroics look like a walk in the park.

Cata heroics were horrific if you were there for them, but that’s because the player base was just learning how to read ABCs that expansion. The content was largely fine, but long.

Oh I was there, and man was that a learning experience. Actually so hard I started to actually pay attention and care more cause you had to.

Remember how many people died to the last boss in shadowfang? Ugggghhhh.

1 Like

I remember when vengeance got removed because DPS players were crying about damage meters, so they replaced it with resolve. Then healers cried that they were getting outhealed.
Enjoy your wait times. You’ve earned them.

1 Like

Translation: those who disagree with my opinion are obviously ignorant.