The people happy about tank nerfs don't understand

Well they did make the timers tighter which means you need to pull bigger in order to time which they made pretty much impossible to do.

Nice work blizzard entertainment.

1 Like

Play the class better and you’ll be okay.

I don’t think making the entire mode uniformly sweatier for everyone was a good idea.

Cause ofc making things harder only pushes more people out of the content. Especially for the sake of players who can literally just push to a higher key level until they have an adequate challenge. That’s the beauty of infinitely scaling content.

You didn’t need to make the lowest levels of m+ wayyyy sweatier and harder for the sake of Those people.

1 Like

are you still crying about this? Tanks were op and got a small nerf get over it already.

2 Likes

Most people point to vdh in the past 2 seasons as their reasoning which vdh was leaps and bounds more broken than any other tank in the game.

And yet they uniformly nerfed every tank even ones that were already underperforming because of 1 massive outlier.

1 Like

Some people just want to watch the world burn. A fair amount of them haunt these forums too.

As a tank, I love this change. Will make my skill as a tank more useful.

As someone learning healing, I love this change, I want to actually, ya know, HEAL.

It will be an adjustment, nothing more, there will be growing pains and that’s part of the fun.

2 Likes

Wrong. It wasn’t because of an outlier. Vengeance was broken in mplus because its crowd control abilities not because it was an order of magnitude more survivable than other tanks. All tanks were solo living monsters. They nerfed vengeance CC on top of nerfed all tank sustain a little.

1 Like

obvious troll

The issue is that no healers track tank bursters, they are already full on their hands. Tracking tank burster was tanks’ responsibility and one of the differences between a good tank and a bad tank. Now tanks have to rely on healers to deal with mechanics that healers didn’t, don’t, and will never know unless they are in coms with the tank. In short, these nerfs punish pugs harder than ever and open the gap between casual pugs and highly organized groups.
One of the worst decisions that blizz had made so far just to cater normal/rdf players who can’t play their classes properly and don’t even know the game mechanics.

1 Like

Okay i’m a bit out of the loop, can someone direct me to these tank nerfs? Thanks in advance!

If there were so small you haven’t noticed them…well that kinda speaks for itself

For you. I don’t see the sense in making the game less fun for 4/5 to attempt to appease the 1/5 that, let’s be real here, are just gonna find something else to complain about. 90% of healers on these forums have some wild victim complex.

2 Likes

Well and in the future they’ll have to if they don’t wanna be the ones being blamed for the wipe :wink:

as a tank as well I can tell you that I needed group for any significant dungeon,
trivial content (ie Normal or Heroic) were soloed by heals or dps alike.

I just want them to tank nerf SPEED so I can keep up on my slower healers with the chain pulling.

tbh tanks didn’t need a full on nerf, but the other solution would of made tanks less fun to play. Simply reduce their movement speed and take away their movement abilities. zoom zoom ain’t fun but tbh. I don’t care anymore cause now I can go do my own thing in delves and do follower dungeons for quests.

I don’t want my speed removed or anything else which would impact my movement speed. I do need that in delves, etc.
Don’t punish all tanks for what some do o.O

but when he requests to remove speed from some tanks,
he surely means druids with their cat form and all those “quick run” abilities right?

Well this was terrible news to hear. I leveld a tank for this expansion because they felt great to play. Being weaker never feels great at all.

edit: I need to check how bad it is now. There’s still time to refund if they gutted my class.