The origin of your character's name?

Come from TF2

1 Like

Well, Brahman is a cattle breed, so…

1 Like

A slightly changed version (Supposed to be Guillaume) of my son’s middle name. But the normal spelling was taken.

1 Like

This is an old name from my first warhammer online (day 1 even) witch elf.

Inspired by the word misanthrope, made all female name sounding. since rogues are often deemed pita misanthropes.

Reused on a Nightbourne warlock since sounds kind of frenchy nightbourney.

then I used this char since I needed a break from me using the same sinadarin prefix (duvai) most of my elves use.

I’d be duvainil the demon hunter. another char duvainith. duvaineth. So I broke away from duvai lol…that means beautiful darkness. I like its meaning is why I use those names.

1 Like

I’ve had Aphisia since Dark age of Camelot and Everquest…god I’m old. LOL

2 Likes

Lord of the Rings !

2 Likes

I’m actually below average but that’s too many characters.

never woulda guessed it

I’m a tiny gnome and an unholy DK to boot, nuf said ;p

I typed 3 random characters and this one worked.

Smallville…

Have had a cpl of Superman Mogs too.

You’d trip if I told you how I came up with this name. There I was frying a brain, err I mean egg in a pan and it dropped on me. – Lead Singer of “The Greatful Wisps”

1 Like

I just rolled the pregen names until I found one I liked. Same with most of my characters.

Transformers Beast Wars

1 Like

The random name generator when I created this character. I just kept clicking on the button until I hit a name that I could pronounce and didn’t look like a random jumble of letters. I pretty much do that with all my characters.

papaya was taken for some reason

1 Like

I belched really loudly one time and that’s the sound that came out.

Some of these I swear y’all were puffing on a glass pipe and then just randomly typed XD

1 Like

Origin is my character’s name. The origin of Origin is unknown.

Woah how did you get that orange?