The number of 50k-hp players has jumped significantly in the past 2 weeks!

Hi All,

Okay, I spent the past week PvEing because I needed to get my characters to at least 45k hp so they become fit for PvP in EBG (Note: You guys with lower than 45k hp should do the same, PvE to get better gears) because it is now the land of 40k to 70k hp in PvP.

But the number of 50k-hp has jumped significantly in the past 2 weeks. Tonight I joined a few games that I was the only 40k hp player in game while everyone else was either 50k, 60k, 70k or 80k.

In this post, I was wrong, 35k is no longer good enough, now the bar is raised to 50k. So I figure if you don’t have at least 45k hp, then you’re a burden to the team in PvP.

I forecast the number of 40k hp players will become extinct in the coming 2 weeks. Therefore, if your hp is low, you should PvE to get better gear first so you don’t get 1 or 2-shots.

PvE, PvE, and PvE to get getter gear!!! Now I’m heading back to SoD to get better gears.

8 Likes

No, I’ll just PvP.

18 Likes

You’re good, your hp is very close to 50k.

2 Likes

The number of 50k-hp BM hunter, Warrior and Monk players has jumped significantly in the past 2 weeks

Fixed title for you

8 Likes

If you are in all PvE gear with low Vers, having 50k HP still isn’t going to help you.

Also which on of your toons did you gear in PvE?

7 Likes

Better suggestion: play any other game until devs make casual content playable for casual players!

27 Likes

Great news! Casual content is already playable for casual players.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you! :smiley:

18 Likes

Gotta party sync my dude

It’s impossible to enjoy max lvl pvp in shadowlands unless you’re a gladiator

13 Likes

Wrong. But you go ahead and keep trying to justify being bad :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks, will do!

Now shut up and go away :slight_smile:

23 Likes

If you don’t like others posting on a public forum then it’s you who should go away. Maybe find a private discord for an echo chamber, that way you can all pat each other on the back for avoiding real PvP :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Fixed it for you ^^

17 Likes

Steak and Potatoes.

Hop back over to Dalaran and buy the Potato Stew Feast from the PVP vendor for 1-Mark of Honor. This gives a flat +10 % to stamina, and feeds the whole raid.

This plus a priest buff can push you from 40k HP to 49K HP.

1 Like

Agreed. If you don’t like trolls on a public forum then you should indeed go away. Thanks for strengthening my statement :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I pointed this out a few months back So 9.1 means death of non rated players I guess

It came as no surprise that we would be facing 60k players.

7 Likes

gear isn’t going to automatically give you a win.

decided to gear my rogue this week, 67 renown already but only 214/226 pvp ilvl and i’m pumping almost 2 million in regular bgs while 50k players are beneath me :man_shrugging:t3: if you are good at the class 40k is doable.

2 Likes

SS or it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

sure, when i’m able to queue bgs later.

1 Like

I have less than 40k and I am far from being a burden to my team. It’s epics…

1 Like