The #nochanges slippery slope argument is a logical fallacy

Sure, they also made changes against the vocal crowds wishes and also stuck to them whether there was a loss in subscriptions or not.

Yeah. I mean, we should have listened when Blizzard told us there would be no Classic.

get over it, classic will be what it is now.

Can you show me where they said all the growth is from is classic? Also id like to see the sub count prior to classics release. Thanks in advance.

Well argued. You have convinced me, sir/madame.

1 Like

actually they largely stick to what the vocal players want and deal with the fallout either way. why do you think we’ve homogenized classes in modern wow? because people wanted better balance. so blizzard did it by making everyone roughly the same.

again. i said i have no direct evidence.
i also know that even blizzard has said that subs are cyclical, and people unsub during luls. also historical analysis would show that nothing happens without cause.
what caused people to sub to retail in august? go ahead. tell me.

I hope so, until the next delusional person that decides to make their next “nochange hate threads”. That interview denied any lobbying for change in classic.

And yet, here we are.

“You can’t teach stupid” as the saying goes.

You would know.

uh I’m well informed. Some are oblivious to it.

Sure, sure son. Enjoy that.

The purpose of no dungeon map is to keep people from learning the dungeon.

Nothing less and nothing more.

Is there a point to that?

It didnt really do anything of the sort. Classic existing itself proves what he said to be an in the moment opinion.

Okay, but if you get your changes, then I get my changes.

There is no lobbying the developer to change that because the game is what it was in 2005 ,”

Can you not read?

I do not agree with you, Questie is way-WAY better than Quest Helper which was one and only addon for quests, which was developed and placed for use in 2007 year — 3 years after vanilla was fully played as a game. And to the point when it could compete with Questie as it is now it was developed only to late Burning Crusade.

LFG addons existed but as well not at start of vanilla, Call To Arms for example was added only two years after Vanilla started. And it hadn’t such technical conveniency as LFG addon in Classic.

Your “it already was in vanilla” are exaggerated “truth”. I agree some of addons were in vanilla, but they were barely a helping tips or little QoLs that wasn’t life/game changing before Burning Crusade.
I remember cause I tried almost all of those addons that time and most of them was bugged and undeveloped, but we still used them a lot cause there was no other option available that time.

THis is another stupid thing #nochangers like to say.
I do not trust. Yet I still play CLassic. Hypocricity-hypogreezity. Blizzards told that Classic developed by those developers who are fans of vanilla themselves. A lot of people in BLizzards were against this idea, but those who CARED they asked to trust them. And they delivered. And I personally trust those guys. They delivered a lot for me and for you and for everyone else. But they delivered uncooked unprepared unfinished game. In stasis. Which they SHOULD finish, but not proceed to develop further.

Sure. The point was originally to slow down people progressing.

The point now is like the “no catch up gear ever” crowd in retail. You don’t want new players to succeed.

1 Like

As recent as 2 years ago it was “you think you do but you dont”