The #nochanges slippery slope argument is a logical fallacy

Which is a type of slippery slope fallacy.

Careful about sourcing the quote: he hates that. :slight_smile:

You mean the one that doesn’t sacrifice all sense of immersion and class fantasy for player retention?

I think the immersion and class fantasy game has given you is something your little mind created. Atleast you have creativity as a characteristic tho, i guess.

Ah, ad hominem attack.

Logical fallacy at its finest.

I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it, again, even if I’m the only person (which I highly doubt) playing Classic, I’m still OK with that. You can solo it, easily.

wut

Seriously, wut.

Leads to increased inflation

Right back, at ya.

Clarify what you mean by “destroy”? Like people stop playing which is exactly what I just described.

I want Classic unchanged. You want your own unicorn wow version? Ask for a separate server and leave Classic, alone.

Okay but the whole point of having two games is to appeal to different tastes, instead of trying to make a game appeal to all tastes, which clearly didnt work.

#NoChanges has already been proven to be a bunch of crap because the beloved private servers changed things to make it harder. So that slope has already been crossed and yet it’s still used to shout down others.

1 Like

Two things: I’ve attacked no one in this thread and I am unable to follow what you’re saying. I think it’s best that I stop responding to you.

Entirely subject, not based on facts, and not an argument.

No changers expect classic to die, after all, no new content after naxx. We want it to die on our terms, not yours.

You do know what the word “imagine” was doing in that sentence, right?

fal·la·cy

/ˈfaləsē/

Noun

1. (English) a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.
  2. (Neckbeard) something you don’t agree with

Ship of Theseus is a thought expisrment. Not a fallacy.

Cool beans.

Nice ad hominem.

1 Like

I’m #nochanges because people wanted a return to classic because they imagined it to be some sort of utopian era and were terribly mistaken.

And that means limited functionality, lack of QoL and of course Tarren mills not having a god damn anvil, forge or cooking fire.

1 Like

Nice… modus ponens

Point is, i have yet to see you actually argue points. You instead just throw around fallacies without pointing out how anything is a fallacy.