The #nochanges slippery slope argument is a logical fallacy

Try reading the Op again…

There we go, Troll Post confirmed. It’s no slippery slope. You just opened the door for CRZ, dungeon finder, shared tagging, etc. 'Cause “etc”. means all changes. Go ask for your own unicorn server and leave Classic alone.

I guess I didn’t think it was going to be especially controversial for me to argue that people who play a game tend to make judgments about how good that game is with respect to other games. I don’t know what democracy or lack there of has to do with it

Its almost like MMO’s require gold sinks in order to keep the economy in check.

Anything blizzard is currently doing that would make you guys quit is 100% good in my book. I look forward to you not playing the game.

Eh, I thought you were going in the direction of arguing that Classic should become like OSRS and let players vote on changes to the game. My apologies.

I’m not trying to come off smart. It was a genuine question. But as a warrior I’m always strapped for gold, with phase 2 coming with BG’s I figured I’d probably be respecing back n forth a lot.

You’re strapped for gold because you don’t know how to make it efficiently. It’s okay… being poor is the classic experience.

I’ve never had a problem with gold in classic, you’re doing it wrong.

Sorry, son. I don’t speak Portuguese.

Literally just kill things around you in areas that are appropriate for your level and you will make money.

No, voting is pretty lame in any context, as far as I’m concerned, but I will say that the community does have some degree of influential power in the direction of changes should they occur

1 Like

I know. I have plenty of gold, thanks.

1 Like

Yeah its a hurdle that all players have to jump through. Some classes have it harder then others. Like warriors. However unless you are a MT in raids, you really dont need many points in prot tree. There are still optimal specs, but there are also those that allow for a nice hybrid of dps and tanking abilities that work fairly well for pvp and pve content.

Well it’s pretty easy to do since I know how words work.

If millions show up and play for years - is one statement

If a few show up and play for years - is another statement

If millions show up and we end up with a few…wasn’t stated, insinuated, or meant. Therefore nobody can make the statement that due to millions of people playing Classic that the WoW devs would be cool with it if they all quit but for a few. To make that statement takes a leap in trying to combine two things that weren’t said.

What else you got there?

Not talking to you, you are level 30 and asking for changes to the game. Your opinion is invalid.

So far the classic experience is listening to people claim classic is better/harder than it is.

Because some parts of it are better.

Retail is dogshlt, no one is saying classic is hard, and if they are they are lazy or wrong.

Then why did the notification direct me to your statement? #nochanges

1 Like