The Night Elves are not abandoning Kalimdor

It isn’t true as Darnassus hasn’t been rebuilt.

Really? The video says otherwise in plain, simple English. You have to be trolling at this point.

4 Likes

The writers are trolling, and you’d have to be trolling to support such stupidity as a tree on the Dragon Isles being an Alliance capital.

Posting to prove you wrong.

1 Like

What you’re suggesting is crap. The capital is on the Dragon Isles, meaning they’re abandoning their homeland.

It’s canon. Deal with it.

1 Like

You hate night elves, don’t you?

No. I hate NE fans such as you. Who actively look to be miserable and refuse to acknowledge the canon. Instead always choosing to complain and make up things that aren’t happening just to be miserable

6 Likes

Which means you hate night elves.

Please try to comprehend what people wrote before responding because that’s not what I said. At all.

1 Like

That’s how you say you hate night elves.

Try again.

I hate being attacked!

1 Like

Fun fact, the capital of Portugal was in Brazil for a brief period of time, of course this was due to conflicts and the rulers had to leave, but, eventually they came back and portugal still exists to this day.

But, to counter all “points” made by you.

Nowhere it was stated that Bel’ameth is the new capital.

Even if it was, It doesn’t mean they’re abandoning Kalimdor.

They made Tyrande say out loud they aren’t leaving Kalimdor or any area behind and that they plan to rebuild on Teldrassil (I wonder if the tree is still alive and is just healing) in a cutscene.

And the fact that you have no real argument to counter all the evidence, means you’re either trolling or being irrational.

9 Likes

The Alliance capital has to be on Kalimdor. It can be just the Exodar. The night elves are abandoning their homelands for the Dragon Isles, a land the have zero connection to.

Burden of proof is on you. Tell me where it says this.

One line in game and you win, even though everythig says the opposite.

4 Likes

Don’t troll me.

Okay here me out. The Night Elves rebuild Darkshore, right? and Delaryn Summermoon, she joins the Alliance again.

and then they make her take back the same old job she had before. Same pay and everything.

It’s a dead-end position.

1 Like

How can she rejoin if she’s Forsaken?