The Night Elves are not abandoning Kalimdor

Not only are they not doing that, if you do the epilogue quest in Bel’ameth, Tyrande lists the places night elves currently call home, and she even mentions returning to Teldrassil at some future point.

You can stop worrying, canonically they are not abandoning Kalimdor at all.

4 Likes

That is where you’re wrong.

No, you mean that Tyrande was wrong when Tyrande made it clear that the night elves are not abandoning Kalimdor.

2 Likes

Tyrande boderline broke the 4th wall in her dialogue and there are still people worrying?

9 Likes

The only thing shocking about this is that you’re even mildly surprised.

2 Likes

Tyrande is a wise leader. She saw that only Bel’ameth is nice and all but the rest of Amirdrassil is forever locked to daylight so she decided to rebuild Teldrassil asap.
At least in Kalimdor they can go outside and enjoy a nice night.
So yeah… we are not abandoning Kalimdor.

1 Like

I mean when you stop and think about it, everywhere is Kalimdor to the people old enough to have blown up Kalimdor in the first place.

5 Likes

They abandoned Kalimdor when they made their home on the Dragon Isles.

That’s wrong. Kalimdor hasn’t been everywhere since BEFORE the Sundering.

… that’s what they said, everything used to be Kalimdor.

1 Like

Tbf, It seems the dragon Isles were never part of Kalimdor, if we go by the initial cinematic.

Its also the OG Alliance capital. AND its shaped like a circle with clearly defined wings. Stormwind will always be an inferior city due to simple geometry alone.

I dont know if you remember the MoP era, but Kosak’s name was thrown around a bit to explain certain lore changes and character assassinations.

The game really suffers when the developers play favorites.

Tyrande couldn’t make it clearer that the Night Elves never abandoned Kalimdor nor will they ever leave. 00:25 to 00:43

3 Likes

I love how she basically broke the 4th wall and was like Yeah, we’re not leaving Kalimdor. Even Teldrassil will be ours again someday

6 Likes

They abandoned Kalimdor and making a capital on the Dragon Isles proves it. The night elves are leaving their ancestral lands for good. That’s VERY bad writing.

That’s not a Fourth Wall break.

It’s a joke. You need to relax.

Either way, the Night elves aren’t abandoning Kalimdor. They’re not even abandoning Teldrassil for that matter

1 Like

If that were true, they would’ve rebuilt Darnassus.

It is true. You not believing it is irrelevant to the matter

1 Like

I was unaware that Tyrande was such a big liar!!

2 Likes