The New leader of the Forsaken

I also agree that the Desolate Council should be in charge. Not Calia Menethil, that scumbag. She’s so contrived. The Desolate Council is the better option. They’ve been around for like. Over a year. Not ingame yet but still. How long has Calia been in lore?

A smaller amount of time I bet. Calia Menethil will give every player the Black Plague irl if allowed to lead the forsaken, and I won’t allow it.

2 Likes

the writing has always been bad so we shouldn’t be critical of it or think that splitting it across various forms of media is maybe not the best idea, actually

3 Likes

Kazimir please. This is no time for jokes. I’m trying to find a solution to this problem. The world hangs in the balance.

Guys Sylvanas was too mean. Calia is too nice.

What if we make an abomination made of both of them? And name it Sylvania. Or Calianas?

Or Gumbo.

2 Likes

Excuse me I’m sorry for getting off topic but how dare you

How dare i what?

I don’t understand.

It is unwelcome news to me that Hardee’s sells tacos. No good can come of that.

2 Likes

I had not heard of Hardee’s tacos either, I just assumed it was Burger King.

… are they good?

What

Not better!

Has the whole world gone mad???

They had a big advertising campaign for it a few months ago.

They’re uh… a little greasy.

I think McDonald’s also does ribs

This is truly the stupidest timeline.

2 Likes

They’re alright it’s apparently not a thing everywhere only specific hardee’s have a “Green” menu which has burritos and tacos and such.

They’re better then Taco bell at least.

So’s getting kicked in the butt by a goat but I don’t see people lining up to pay money for that.

Set up a stand where you can pay to get kicked in the butt by a goat and i bet you a lot of people would check it out.

Gotta fill in those niches.

I recently moved to Missouri so the whole green menu thing is probably out.

This is 100% correct and I’m not happy about it.

Why in god’s name would you do that. Do you know how hard I worked to get out of that place? Nobody lives in Missouri, people just survive there.

For only 5$ you can have Azhaarder kick you right in the butt.

For 10$ we’ll throw in hoof-heels.

1 Like

Uh… money mostly.

There is noticeably more homeless around though.