The New leader of the Forsaken

With Sylvanas 101% going to be the final raid boss at the end of BFA it leaves the titles of Warchief and Forsaken leader on the table. It’s pretty obvious Thrall is going to be Warchief. Yet it’s a wonder who will lead the Forsaken? Nathanos sided with Sylvanas so it won’t be him so my only guess is it will either be Lillian Voss or Derek Proudmoore.

Voss would be interesting.

Could also be Calia Menethil.

Nice! 10 c

It’ll be Calia. Without question.

I really do not think so. There’s no reason or connection.

Hear me out. I think Calia Menethil plus Derek Proudmoore are going to kind of be ‘installed’ by the Alliance as the new Forsaken leaders. And while that may sound like the Alliance are forcing them upon the Forsaken, I just think they, especially Calia, are the two most supportable candidates at the moment and I have no doubt Baine and thrall and zappy boi could get behind them. I think Calia will try and show the Forsaken that there is more to unlike than Sylvanas tried to push upon them. That they too can live lives in the sunlight and not sequestered underground in their sewers.

2 Likes

How about no leader.

Trolls have been operating without one since Legion and Gnomes recently lost theirs without any immediate replacement. I think we might go a little bit before any immediate turn around that doesn’t feel shoe-horned in.

10 Likes

Rokhan is the leader of the Trolls

Baine is in strong contention for Warchief.

I’m pretty damn sure that’s why Blizzard has been pushing his character to be so proactive, this expansion.

As for actual leaders, Orugor is right.

Rokhan is the leader of the Trolls

Though leader is better said as ‘representative’. As for the Undead, I can see them putting Derek in charge. It’s possible, and if the writers had a good platform to work off of, that could be a HUGE point of drama for future Forsaken politics.

He’s not. This was addressed in Before the Storm.

I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Considering Calia got a crazy new model she’s the best bet.

Voss makes more sense to me because she’s been with the forsaken much longer.

Honestly would rather see them promote a long time NPC who hasn’t gotten much attention. Maybe a vanilla quest giver. What about that guy at the mine who shames you for freeing Dumas?

2 Likes

Baine? Proactive?

If Baine “I can excuse a burning tree full of children but I draw the line at one watery dead boi” Bloodhoof becomes Warchief, I’m going to somehow eat my own head

6 Likes

By WoW standards.

I mean nobody was proactive this entire expansion. Even Sylvanas did almost nothing after the actual expansion started.

The new leader of the forsaken and by extension leader of the horde shall now be this half eaten hardee’s taco.

It’s probably better then whatever blizzards going to come up with.

8 Likes

I mean, considering his primary competitor spent most of the expansion growing ethereal wheat in the Outlands…

1 Like

Yes. He’s been proactive in the story. He’s been the one to put his hoof down and go ‘alright, enough is enough’. Not one of the elves or goblins. Not Thrall. Hell, Thrall didn’t even want to show up until it was mandatory. Baine has been present in key points of this expansion, moreso than any other Horde leader.

He would have the Alliance’s full support, and probably Thrall’s blessing now that the world is shifting towards ‘we need peace’. Am I saying he should be? I dunno. Am I saying it’s looking like he will be? Yeah, I am.

1 Like

He didn’t do something some people would have preferred he did. I’m not sure that makes him inactive.

1 Like

Alright

/10char

Bannerbae.

9 Likes

It will probably be Caila and we will again suffer a female leader who is incapable of existing outside of the influence of a man.

5 Likes