The New Female Worgen Model is So Cute!

That’s a good thing. Makes mogging easier and makes a bit more sense, too.

It reforms into their tails. Oh wait…

Shrinking boobs make no sense.

Boobs don’t just shrink.

Do they? :scream:

1 Like

They do. It’s true.

But… But what about the law of conservation of mass?

Scary…

Nah. IRL, if a woman lifts, they diminish in size but they firm up.

This is because they’re really glands surrounded by a layer of fat.
Just as when a nursing mother is done, they diminish in size.

I think same rules would apply ingame.

• As for conversion of mass, IRL when you slim down or change your physique due to body building, what doesn’t reform is expelled from the body in a variety of ways.

This is why it’s important to always take beginners yoga when starting out and stretch before you do.
Yoga makes you fart. lol, it’s true. It’s a release of toxins and your knees, joints will pop too but it doesn’t hurt.
Feels good, actually.

2 Likes

How dreadful.

I will return to the safety of gaming, comic books, cartoons and anime. Real life is scary…

2 Likes

Boobs are bad these days apparently. But I love the updates for the most part. I really can’t complain.

I would figure this is something the Undead WOULD know about more than other races.

Yeah I was thinking that the new belf models got some emhancements up there.

I’d rather not.

I like that Belves are petite.

If it was up to me all Races would be able to choose one among 3-5 sizes, but if they have to be stuck to a single size I support the continuation of flat Belves.

3 Likes

Too bad they probably still sound like chain smokers.

I remember that and I remember they changed them once and people complained on the forms and they change them back

The mountains of ironforge are restored in classic I did check that out on the PTR. Not that I really care about Dwarven bosoms but I wanted to see if they had everything the same as it was

They are still petite just less boyish than we were

If they fix the run animation, I’ll play one again for sure.

But right now that goofy “lope” they do when trying to run on 2 feet drives me freakin nuts.

1 Like

I’m hoping for actual hairstyles, like alpha model, and being able to hit with their own claws as melee. Something says I’ll be disappointed though.

1 Like

Cats rule, dogs drool :stuck_out_tongue: (steals Yadria’s hat)

2 Likes

They’re not supposed to be cute. Wotlk worgens have best models, even though low poly

Nonsense. Dogs are always supposed to be cute.

5 Likes

They’re not dogs, they’re wolves.