The New Female Worgen Model is So Cute!

I am a cat person but even I have to say this puppy lady looks adorable!

EDIT: Dressing Room!

38 Likes

I’m just glad my worgen alts will finally be able to close their mouths. The rictus grin is annoying.

29 Likes

Huge improvement :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

They took away my boobs. :triumph:

21 Likes

They take everybody’s boobs when the new models come.

But don’t worry, we will always have fan art :smiley:

6 Likes

If that’s the transmog you always use then you’re hiding your boobs anyways.

1 Like

Actually that was me, an no you cannot have them back!

6 Likes

That’s not necessarily so. That’s art on a tablet (or possibly paper), not the actual in-game rigging. We have yet to see any of that-- or how well an artists impression translates to actual pixels.

I do hope that they don’t change the body frame overmuch, as I rather like being Azeroth’s equivalent of a Baywatch Extra from Hell. (Also, I will be quite annoyed if I have a smaller cup size than a Goblin. You SEEN the puppies (ouch) on a Goblin? )

6 Likes

I think is horrible… worgen are supposed to be fierce werewolves, not cute disney’s characters.

23 Likes

Only the females are getting a facelift?

imagine their AR as a saberon. leopard print or panther or tiger.

14 Likes

no the guys are too

No.

But Worgen males are ugly.

3 Likes

Don’t care, still no tails. This is why Wakanda isn’t real.

7 Likes

Now they won’t have to scale them down for the chinese client, General Tso Chic’ken reminds us that too big of boobs disrupts social harmony.

4 Likes

Some Sonic players would say that “no tails” is a good thing :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah. Remember what the, uh, “Mountains of Ironforge” looked like with the old fem dwarf model? /weep

4 Likes

Well, there have been fairly few complaints about the male appearances-- a couple of people wanting a more erect posture, but that’s about it.

It’s always been the Femme-snarl that’s drawn most of the disdain. Face it, Worgen may supposed to be fierce, and yes, in an eternal struggle against the rage within, but somehow making every Gilnean woman look like she’s locked into a permanent bout of PMS is going a bit far.

9 Likes

Who listens to Sonic players? You will get m ore intelligent conversation from bread mold.

1 Like

I want Saberons as a playable race, please!

9 Likes