The new Belf eyes still arent High Elf eyes

Just wanna make sure everyone is aware of the fact that the new blue eyes that the Blood Elves are getting still aren’t even nearly the same as to how High Elf eyes look which actually just look like regular human eyes that don’t glow and have a sclera and a iris.

7 Likes

High elf thread #1382484

I hope void elves get blue eyes. (If they dont already)

3 Likes

…and i thought I did the most High Elf spam threads…

1 Like

They need to just give Void Elves some High Elf customization so everyone can finally shut up about High Elves. On that thought some hybrid Void and High customization to make it look like they have purple corruption growing on them would also look pretty cool.

5 Likes

It would tickle me if they scraped the whole elf blue eye thing and gave them to Tauren.

11 Likes

I hear they’re Blood Elves with contacts in to make their eyes blue. :grinning:

Whatever helps y’all sleep at night.

3 Likes

Wasn’t it confirmed that the blue eyes weren’t going to Blood Elves I remember reading it in a datamine thread, could of been in mmo champ.

I’ve been saying the eyes are nothing like Helf eyes since they were shown.

I speculated that they were a misplaced file.

But thank you GD forums, I’m SOOO happy you are barely caught up!!!

Blood Elves are High Elves so whatever eyes they have, regardless of color, they are High Elf eyes.

10 Likes

Still holding out hope for your stupid elves that won’t happen huh.

3 Likes

welll, if i wanted to play a char with tusks, horns, tentacles, hooves, tails, huge hands, huge feet, robotic parts, fur, bat ears, be green, purple, blue, red or bleached white, i’d select a different race to dream of having. hehe. see how that works. its so simple.

Oh my god who caaaaaaares its blue what you want rainbows and sparkles in those eyes too? Just be happy for once we gonna nitpick that blood elven hair needs a more goldenly godly locks sheen with smell through the screen lavander too? I mean can we just be happy its close enough. They could give tauren mowhawks over doing anything more on the race in wow thats just never satisfied.
Atleast y’all got a new customization guarenteed tauren will get nothing new ;-;

you got something you could’ve got nothing so quit complaining. You guys aren’t ever happy about anything are you

Stooop for the love of god. I support high elves but keep this discussion in ONE thread.

High Elf is the race. Blood Elf is just a name they call themselves.

Blood Elves and Void Elves are both factions of High Elves.

1 Like

Can’t we just enjoy the nice things that Blizzard gives us? At least you elves are getting different colored eyes. Mine will forever remain the light blue glowy eyes that they are most likely.

1 Like

eek lol :rofl:

1 Like

after digging around old tweets they were exposed as a biased helfer with an agenda

i mean what they claimed would amount to taking the 7 eye colors they also claimed to have found for night elves and saying oh no the blue ones are for nightborne. they simply have to be, so no blue eyes for night elves

wowhead IS the trusted source