The New Battle.net account has been banned without any reasonable explanation

About last month I registered a battle.net account and found a friend to recruit me. Everything looked good until last Wednesday. I received an email notifying me that my Battle.net account, had been banned. But there are no details to be mentioned, just told me that I had violated the related policy.

And then when I try to log in I always receive the tips as following:
Your Battle.net Account is banned.
[Get Help: BLZBNTTAS00000006 ]

These days I just play my character normally. Maybe it’s cause I was opening VPN while playing WOW? But I promise I have never been involved in any studio trade. The most important is that I never use cheat software, change the model in the game, buy Studio Gold, or even rarely chat in the game. I think there must be something misunderstood.

Days ago, I issued a ticket. But the reply as the following:

Greetings,

This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies, which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players.

Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at

Regards,
Game Master Team
Blizzard Entertainment

I never violate any term in this condition. This condition contains 4 details: Communication, Naming, Cheating, and Behaviour.

As I said before, I never chat in my gaming progress during last month, so it’s none of my business about communication.

There are three characters in my account, two of them are activated, and one is deleted. The names are regular names. They don’t offend anyone.

I never use cheating software. All my add-ons are updated by Curseforge.

And I never intentionally detract from others’ enjoyment.

So, I’ve never done anything related to the prohibited conditions.

BTW, I updated my ticket 2 days ago, but no response yet.

Is there any kind one tell me what should i do now?

KEep apealing till they tell u to stop the only possiblity is using more then one vpn thats waht hackers use if ur using only one vpn that woudlnt cause teh ban.

1 Like

Nope. VPN are allowed just not supported.

3 Likes

Have that ticket number - I’m not seeing one here.

4 Likes
  • Ticket Number: US100417465

Thank you.

I’ve had your other Battlenet attached to your open ticket. After that, it’s up to the review team I’m afraid. I don’t see where you actually made mention of which Battlenet you were referring to.

7 Likes

What is “studio trade”?

There have been a few posts about banned battlenet accounts lately. The common connection I have seen is that they are new accounts that were “gifted” something or may have had issues with financial transactions on the account. Failed or charged back purchases maybe?

If you had issues with purchases, or got game keys from somewhere else, that may be related to your account closure.

I am only a player, so I don’t have any information on your account. Just making some suggestions based off other posts recently.

3 Likes

Nope. VPN are allowed just not supported.

I think so. The condition doesn’t mention about VPN. I already set up Battle.net and WOW bypass, however, that day there was a problem with my VPN software, which led to this rule not being active at that time.

I don’t see where you actually made mention of which Battlenet you were referring to.

[Removed by Moderators]

What is “studio trade”?

Somekind like buy Gold or GDKP, something.

The common connection I have seen is that they are new accounts that were “gifted” something or may have had issues with financial transactions on the account.

My friend who recruited me gave me an epic TWW edition.

You want to modify your ticket and list the b.net in there – publically posting your e-mail is a really bad idea as it can lead to spam, and is half of your login credentials.

4 Likes

(@Amaelalin got it first) you will want to edit your last post and remove your email address from it, it is never wise to share the email you are using for your account.

Your battle.net will just need the BattleTag such as Name#0000 and will be enough for the SFA’s and Support staff to find.

2 Likes

I see. Where did your friend get the game key that they gifted you? Or did they do it directly through Bnet? Is it possible the gifting was done with a payment method that was later rejected?

This is the third thread now where new accounts and gifting have been mentioned along with the Bnet account getting closed. That is why I am wondering if it is related.

I also just got TWW from a friend so I hope that alone does not cause it!

4 Likes

Could be nefarious “key reseller sites” selling whole BNETs or gifting keys later fraudulently charged back. They come and go in waves sometimes.

5 Likes

This is also the third thread where the OP of each thread mentions “studio trade”. That triggers suspicion.

9 Likes

Really? I missed that. So is this some sort of template someone is telling them to post? I also have a hunch the first language is not English for the posters. It is easy to see how someone might have been engaging in some financial gymnastics to get the game on a US account when they don’t live in the US so can’t buy it here. Blizz requiring the address and currency to match can introduce…wrinkles.

5 Likes

Well from a cursory google search on “studio gold world of warcraft” I see some gold selling sites, but none of them actually mentions the “studio” part so I do wonder where that word comes from.

Maybe a new tactic of goldsellers defrauding people?

1 Like

But they don’t. U.S address here with my visa and pay in AUD as that’s where my bank is back home in Aus.

1 Like

I would assume your bank is handling the currency conversion themselves, possibly charging a modest premium for the service.

1 Like

That would be correct. Any bank connected to visa/mastercard will do this for you.

1 Like

Maybe, but not everybody uses Visa or Mastercard/Mastercharge

1 Like

I know this. But that doesn’t change the fact that blizzard does allow it. That was my point when then green said they do not and require them to match.

1 Like