The new 9.2 tier sets look terrible... I'm sorry

They kinda remind me of scrapped covenant sets :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Don’t apologize and you’re not being harsh, you’re giving customer feedback. Its up to them if they choose to listen.

1 Like

They remind me of like…generic blue quality honor gear from back in the day. Just a generic looking set that has a theme that kinda matches the expansion but is overall pretty bland and boring.

1 Like

The alliance pictures I saw were screaming, ''BASTION covenant gear idea #1189" lol

2 Likes

I honestly disagree. I think they look pretty neat. If you don’t, you can use transmog.

Lots of things that need fixing, the art is not one of them

Others are free to have a differing opinion Mr. Objective.

2 Likes

If you allow the bar to be set this low, it will always be this low.

I’ve missed tier sets for this specific reason. People always feel the need to make a thread about how much they hate the way they look every raid tier.

Agreed. Glad transmog is a thing.

Never said i want it to be low im just hopeing it looks better overtime.

You’re just going to have to let go of that pipe dream.
The engine isn’t designed for it, and they have stated they aren’t going to do it.

1 Like

Man OP, don’t be sorry, it’s your opinion. Stand by it.

I agree with you, they look bad. They are washed out, poorly and cheaply designed and basically have ZERO class designs on them. Not to mention the in-game versions of the art drawings are a complete failure.

I know blizz has some of the oldest technology and platforms, but when the company makes billions on the game alone, you expect consistent upgrades. But then again when blizz spends its money on attorneys, settlements, and “diversity” hires, I guess the customer just has to suffer, right?

I like the way most of them look. Aesthetics are subjective? :man_shrugging:

The Shammy one is cool, the rogue one is awesome.
DK I think might look better if they didn’t put it on a damn Draenei, not mad at the lock one either, but again… Orc.

Pally is ZZZzzzzzz

They do have consistent upgrades. It’s just they went the route of proprietary a long time ago so their engine probably has some restrictions. I do however feel like this is just them not able to translate drawn out plans into in-game - with the same effect.

The plans they had drawn out and semi-rendered looked pretty awesome and very samurai-themed some of them were.

Look at NW and FF graphics, then compare to wows. It’s night and day.
So it’s a given that their systems can’t handle the graphics. But I do agree there’s some skill and talent issues between the art side and the game side.

I swear, you sycophants all cite transmog as the de facto excuse for mediocrity at Blizzard.

You know a big reason I like doing raids? Getting authentically pleasing gear sets. If they’re garbage like this I usually skip the raid.

5 Likes

The rogue set looks actually great

2 Likes

Hard disagree.

3 Likes

Well, I like to dream big. ESO spoiled me.

I’d also like to have stances like commander, melancholy, angry, etc