The Mythic Dungeon International is Back -- Live Today

Ahh i didn’t see that, damn my vision lol

Yeah they had to restart the beginning of Necrotic Wake cause one group had the wrong affixes.

1 Like

LOL Double maze restarttttttttt.

3 Likes

Guess the easiest dungeon is off the table for the MDI now. Whoopsies.

dont care about MDI, fix yo game

1 Like

Same team encountered the same bug (one I’ve never seen) twice that allows them to re-do their run… Yeah okay. lmao

Guys, it’s a “bug” that DGS “forced” to reset the dungeon run. Gee, kinda suspect when DGS fell behind in boss kill and percentage that they ran the “bug” and reset the dungeon twice already when GG was leaps ahead of them in their run.

Blizzard may wanna look into this. Oh, btw, this “bug” was resolved back in Dec 20’ after majority of players complained about it in Nov 20’. Just saying…

3 Likes

Nope.

They’re going to redo the last match between GG and DGS after this current match-up, instead of having DGS do their run off-camera.

Yea, I’m tracking. Watching the MDI. :+1:

Looks like the “strat” might’ve worked for DGS after all.

WE. DO. NOT. GIVE. A. ______ fill in blank.

This has 3 likes.
Blizzard, what are you doing?
Look at these comments, look at this feedback…

2 Likes

Its just boring when one class dominates so hard you never get to see others being played. All it boils down to really.

Same issue in PvP with Hpals atm.

Oh the dilemma watch MDI or watch paint dry

Mdi Paint
Md Paint
M Paint

And we have a winner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLOPygVcaVE

2 Likes

Is a list of the comps posted anywhere?
Honestly curious if they all follow the same meta or if there’s any variance

You sure do love responding if you don’t care lol :3

Very little. Always VDH, always Fire mage, most UH DK, WW/Rog alternating. All teams have been NE as well.

electronic sports john madden

I mean, VHD aren’t just being chosen because of the kite meta. IT’s also becuase they boost magic damage for mages and boomkins. Even if it wasn’t a kite meta. So long as VH is relatively tanky, they’d still be the primary pick for mage/boomkin comps.