The Mythic Dungeon International is Back -- Live Today

So people working at McDonalds are ‘professional’ restaurant workers? Good to know. Now I can see why you think MDI players are professionals.

I would like fries with my burger, ‘professional’ order taker.

I get paid to attend Jury Duty, must be a ‘profesional’ jurist.

He posted a PR announcement. It was never intended to start a discussion blizzard employees would take part in.

I don’t run dungeons anymore, so why should I care?

Actually, yes. They are not volunteers, even if you think their job assignments and skill levels are too low to qualify them to be paid for their work.

5 Likes

I guess only people earning 6 figures a year are Professionals for him.

Wow. They word professional has now become politically correct.

Someone that clears a table of a 2$ minimum Poker Table isn’t as impressive as someone clearing a $2000 dollar minimum.

Seriously, you three need to have your definitions updated.

There are multiple definitions of the word. In one sense “lawyer” is a prestigious profession. But “construction worker” or “plumber” are professions as well, even if not prestigious. “[X] is a job but not a profession, therefore I can say whatever I want about those people” seems kind of petty.

I think the better comparison is between professional athletes vs amateurs. We can clearly see the difference there.

munches

This thread is more entertaining than the MDI.

4 Likes

I had to check to make sure you were using the right title with that name.

Pretty much, is petty to say whos a professional and whos not and then say “update definition”.

Uber petty.

Real talk here, amount of times my earthquake aoe is being hung up by a floating invisible pixel.

But of course.

Yeah nerf rogues so we can totally be useless in every aspect of this game.

You mean to tell me, we gotta wait until WoW MDI is over for BM Hunter’s (and perhaps other class/specs that need it also) receive “class tuning”? You gotta be kidding me if Blizzard isn’t going to address the BM Hunter situation before mid March when MDI is over? You cannot hurt the WoW MDI “meta” comps by class tuning BM Hunter especially since it’s Ranked 24th in M+ and Raid DPS Rankings. Come on Blizzard, you’re smarter than that, so we hope.

1 Like

I like titles that go with names. But then I have a character named…
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/blood-furnace/george

This right here.
It might take some time - but the more they engage, the less people would roast them I think.

Blizz is a good dev, having to restart lol.

We need a title “of the jungle” now

They’ve had to restart at least 3 keys lol

For real? I just tuned in to that Tirna restart.

He is already “George of the Jungle”. That’s earned from a Tanaan meta achieve.