"Wow, this MDI is boring to watch!"

I guess but i fail to see the appeal

1 Like

Twitch doesn’t count … nothing important ever came from twitch

2 Likes

I wouldn’t care if they did make more classes viable for high-end content. I still wouldn’t watch this. Esports are boring to watch. WoW should have never been an esport. I’m disappointed they don’t live-stream community events or other in-game events besides mythic dungeons…

1 Like

The horror, someone thought something was boring, and you were offended enough to make a forum post about it.

I never said anything important came of it. :wink:

Here something a little more interesting to watch .

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-mythic-dungeon-international-is-back-live-today/841319/176

Doesn’t count towards what? The question was this:

Twitch does count, because hundreds of thousands of people are those ‘who’ watch others play videogames.

Or did you just throw all context out the window and think your subjective take would trump reality?

1 Like

I was not asking a question just pondering the idea

I thought it was boring, so I stopped watching it.

It didn’t occur to me to complain about what other people thought of it.

I’m just quoting you for context of the argument made by the person who responded to you.

He says, obviously not being forced to read the threads and have the ability to turn them off and watch something else.

Personally, the only times I have ever watched someone play a game is to see if a game was worth buying. Haha

1 Like

Who would even bother watching someone else play a sport… just buy a football you loser.

1 Like

I wonder who watches streamers too. I kind of doubt streamers on Twitch playing WoW actually convince new players to buy the game and pay the monthly subscription. The most popular channels are personality-driven anyway.

1 Like

The viewership numbers matter. That’s where the money is.

this is no different than the very first MDI during Legion… where literally the majority of comps was all blood elves due to their stupidly broken racial at the time.

As with any competition, teams will always go with the best comp/meta or flavor of the month…

Kinda like when watching the World First Mythic raid race, where in the past you’ll see them use comps of 10 warlocks or some other sort of class stacking. or in Classic wow where speedrun or competition comps usually consist of 20+ warriors, etc.

Still unpleasant to watch. Wiggles toes

the viewer counts beg to differ. Wiggles paws

shakes paw

Maybe. I don’t mind if others enjoy themselves.

I agree I would not watch sport either and while this loser is achieving my goals in life others are sitting on their bums obtaining nothing, its a Choice.