The maw is bad guys, really really bad

I told you all months ago they would do this with systemlands.

Don’t call me chicken little anymore!

:chicken: :night_with_stars:

7 Likes

You farm currencies to buy sockets for gear, upgrade conduit ranks, add conduits you don’t have, etc. Pretty important stuff.

1 Like

People said the same things about Islands when they were tested out in BFA Beta .>.

8 Likes

That’s pretty lame if farming in the Maw is the ONLY way to do those things.

3 Likes

Didn’t dense areas like nazjatar annoy people?

6 Likes

Yeppers.

+1

Island and warfronts were basically dead content before launch. Difference is the maw is required for progression while warfronts and islands are not required technically.

:fire: :100:

2 Likes

Sockets will be RNG like currently, but the only guaranteed way to get them is farming the maw.

3 Likes

I think it’s primarily the terrain really. Without flying in Nazjatar it was really annoying.

Argus was somewhat close to that, lots of mobs, but it usually was a straight line so people didn’t complain as much(Even though green goo of death was present everywhere >.>).

2 Likes

Yes, actually. Having more space to move around and get away from mob aggro without aggroing the next mob in the line would be a godsend, so that I’m not afraid of.

And many classes do have some sort of ‘speed up’ mechanic. My hunter doesn’t care much about big empty space with a flat 30% increase to speed when out of combat, and aspect of the cheetah every so often.

annoyed warlock glare
Can’t relate

4 Likes

So cynical! This is clearly

Shuffles papers

An ambitious undertaking with infinite potential to grow with community feedback as the time progresses…sion.

3 Likes

This is what the maw is made of

3 Likes

The MAW is time played metrics on a new level.

:100: :fire:

8 Likes

Prepare to feel the burning rush!

It’s not even that good a boost tho

Still faster than the wheel chairs known as Rets.

:wheelchair:

3 Likes

HELLO DARKNESS, MY OLD FRIEND, IVE COME TO HEFT MY BEEFBROTH WITH YOU AGAIN.

#AMIRITE?!?
#bodyunclear

1 Like

If you’re going to spend 2 years paying to do something miserable you might need to reevaluate your choice of hobby

5 Likes

You’ve got two whole chargers of chargers mister.
#makecavalierbaseline

Music would make the maw better honestly…or maybe not LMAO.

:woman_shrugging: :man_shrugging: