The maw is bad guys, really really bad

Legit…the MAW can’t handle more than five players doing objectives…bottleneck city.

GG

:fire: :bullettrain_side:

Well to be fair a place named “the maw” really doesn’t sound like it would be filled with rainbows and unicorns.

Except…it is empty LMAO.

:+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No mounts is absolutely crazy. I hope this zone is small… really small.

1 Like

Gotcha covered my dwarf fam.

1 Like

I think it could have been greatly improved if the density was launched into space and the health/damage of all the mobs. Make it so you need to group up to do anything in the maw. Like a real sense of danger that without a party you’re doomed.

I would love if you would form a group and just wade into the zone carving out a path for yourself, when you want to turn around it’s too late because mobs have respawned. Make me feel trapped in an area that the likes of Arthas are sent to.

Currently i zone in. run past all the mobs and just hunt for cages.

Hope in one hand and in the other…

oh geez I better stop now.

:dancer: :fire: :popcorn:

3 Likes

That’s just hateful

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like
2 Likes

Hey I am helping you out for I come from the society of prevention cruelty to Rets.

Legit…the MAW is designed for Druids to be KINGS.

:crown:

Why are you even here? Stop spamming videos.

You’re like a grandma who figured out how to post links

FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:THE END OF WARCRAFT (LAUGHING MY BEHIND OFF!!!)

8 Likes

Awww aren’t you the witty one.

To break up the dooms day spam.

7 Likes

The MAW could have been a cool zone but right now it is like Boring Shore and Argus decided to combine into something worse.

:woman_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I am not sure what kind of answers you were expecting after reading your post, you are posting in GD, where most players never had access to beta and haven’t experienced the maw firsthand.

So all I can say is that your opinion is highly subjective.

2 Likes

urgent. dangerous. we clearly played different maws. it is a vast wasteland made to kill time bc you can’t mount and the mob to player ratio is awful as it getting around. there’s literally nothing exciting urgent or dangerous about this zone.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the maw being released to see how everyone reacts to it.

That’s basically how i felt about it too. There was 0 danger, 0 urgency. It feels like the most ham fisted attempt of

“Hey look at how long they spent logged in they must be having so much fun

3 Likes

OP I’m starting to see why you’re not excited about this zone and I’m starting to understand after looking into it…

1 Like

I really want to enjoy the zone. I love the idea of a wasteland where souls go to rot for oblivion. It just doesn’t live up to what they tried to sell us.

Can’t believe they’re literally just going to release an unfinished expansion lmao

6 Likes

So my question is: What is the point of the Maw? What do you get out of it and why should we care if it’s that bad or that good?