The maw is bad guys, really really bad

It’s a miserable facet of an overall better picture.

I love raiding, arena and playing my guildies. It’s like getting my favorite burger with the wrong sauce or tomato on it (filthy)

What are you talking about the Maw will have loads of content and interesting locations to explore! Personally I feel like it will be a wondrous experience by the time it is fleshed out in 9.2, but in the interim I can ride around on my trusty Hearthsteed™ knowing that because I supported blizzard games I can enjoy the comfort of menial soulless chore content with greater speed than the rest of the ungrateful rabble that happen to whine about everything.

I am totally looking forward to Shadowlands™ and the excellent adventures that it will bring. Being able to pick covenants and things I like while ignoring all the social pressures of other people or the fear of being unwanted in a group is not a concern for me! Because I don’t play with anyone at all in a game that presents itself as an MMORPG. Who’s got the last laugh now?

14 Likes

The maw = Not receiving the extra mayo you asked for in your chicken sandwich.

Not good.

:dancer:

1 Like

ahhhhh make it stop this is what i see in my nightmares.

4 Likes

Knowing we’re all gonna suffer together actually makes me pumped for this!

Prepare the pineapples!

Checkmate everyone who isn’t me!

Maw probably isn’t done yet. If it’s meant to be an “entire expansion” thing then they probably plan to do a major expansion in the first patch with their running logic being that the rest of the max level content can tie people over for the first few months to give them time to put more stuff into the maw.

1 Like

Sorry Rets we Rogues, Monks and Druids are leaving you all in the dust. Enjoy watching these classes reach the cages first.

:fire: :100:

Unless I’ve missed a lot of beta updates, there really isn’t much to the Maw. We’ll spend time there, but it doesn’t have the narrative arc or even the quality of daily quests that Mechagon Island or Nazjatar have. It’s just kinda… there.

1 Like

I can do a summon horse thingy every now and again…

1 Like

AND you can customize them with glyphs

1 Like

Until you realize you need to reach the other side…

Oh no no no he casted the most telegraphed movement ability in the game let’s hope we don’t stun/slow him to impede his once every 45s 3s speed.

Oh did you forget to turn on your crusader aura before pony? Let’s not forget how the unpruning managed to bring back loads of time-old classics! Make sure you plan out your globals, and we hope you forget that 2 auras were passives in bfa.

3 Likes

Theres still nothing to do there except now…

https://twitter.com/LimitThdlock/status/1308919222588919811

3 Likes

Also sockets, probably.

Painfully obvious they wanted us to slave away for keys in the maw. But take the carrot away and the facade of the hamster wheel fades away.

Blizzard’s game design philosophy to players about the Maw circa 2020-2022:

5 Likes

Look, I understand there is a lot of discussion about gameplay, design and all that important stuff but I feel betrayed. After all the adventures we’ve been through, after all the cliffs I threw us off breaking your itty bitty legs…you do this?! Ignore…me :sob:

5 Likes

My mount is a mechanical motorbike. WHY IS IT IGNORING MY KEYS? IT MAKES NO SENSE

IT HAS NO SOUL WHAT THE HELL

THE LORE ONLY MAKES SENSE FOR MOUNTS THAT HAVE SOUL CMON

15 Likes

Have no fear weary traveler! For the low low cost of 3 hearthstone games played you too can own a Hearthsteed mount! The only mount thus far in the beta that has been able to escape the grasp of the evil schemes of the Jailor!

7 Likes

Mah RPG…LMAO…

:fire: :100:

3 Likes