The M+ nerf is good and raiding should always offer the best gear

Isn’t that how raiding works. You do it to get better gear to continue doing it.

M+ seems to have tossed a wrench in that and now people seems to be self entitled to gear to skip most of it. Do people even do LFR or Normal raids? Or has M+ made all that worthless?

Ya because mythic dungeons are harder content then LFR and normal raids. Most people in decent guilds skip that content. If you are struggling in LFR or in normal raid good luck getting through a +15key. People who do harder content should be rewarded. LFR and normals are training wheels to get players into harder content. Its the same with mythic keys they start really low but the difference between LFR and normal raids vs mythic dungeons is that you can put in a +15-20 key and it turn the difficulty extremely high. This difficulty is way over heroic, but your rewards for clearing is less then heroic gear.
Like does it feel good to watch things like keystone masters or players who push +27 keys right now and play insanely perfect on a pro level and they open up the chest at the end of the dungeon and get less ilvl gear then heroic…i mean its an absolute joke. Players who have Cutting edge right now and are top 50 guilds are still pushing for higher keys. Mythic + content goes over even mythic raiding and i think people who put that much time and effort and have mastered that level of mechanics and mastery of their class should be rewarded.

Then do Heroic and Mystic raids and not waste your time doing dungeons, if these players are so Pro and perfect.

ok will do i won’t do the content i enjoy because you think lfr and normals are fun and people who do mythic shouldn’t get good gear.

Well if you want to be a loser and put words in other peoples mouths. You do that.

I don’t know man if you are enjoying the hard content of normals and LFR i think you are calling the wrong person a loser

I said Heroic and Mystic raiding, you muppet.

Ya i mean you aren’t doing that content anyway and if you think heroic raiding is hard content that’s a problem.

You really are a silly muppet, aren’t ya?

Ya i actually do the content i talk about. My bad

Just so your orc pea brain can understand. The LFR and Normal raids question was one out of curiosity.

You said Pro and Perfect players do High M+ keys. I just said, if they are so Pro and Perfect, then maybe they should do Raiding if they are not I guess. (Since there clearly are people who probably don’t)

You took that oddly personally. Was that whole Pro and Perfect player pitch about you? :wink:

Ya you are totally right. People pushing +30 mythic junkyard have never cleared mythic raiding content. I’ve never used raider IO before and normal and lfr are harder content then mythic. I’ve seen the light you are 100% right.

Right, just responded with stuff that has really nothing to do what with I said.

Are you mad or something? Your responses being overly dramatic seem to indicate that. I was just asking questions man.

Like I fully understand High keys are super difficult. No one but you have been making that statement.

Maybe since they are so good at pushing extremely high difficulty keys where they need to pull perfectly and use all resources available to them to get through trash packs alone…maybe they can do harder content like pet battles or something.

“Do people even do LFR or Normal raids?”

Do you not do content or something? Even now there’s still groups doing LFR and Normal, and we’re at the absolute dead backend of this patch where bringing alts up to speed is a bit tedious.

M+ didn’t make anything worthless. Some see it as pointless content, some people see it as a means to an end, and some people see it as their most enjoyable pick of content. No different than raiding.

Why do you feel there’s this need to force everyone into raiding as the “ultimate” endgame? Are alternatives not allowed, and we’re all subject to this antiquated viewpoint for no real reason?

I hear ya. Pet battles can be extremely difficult. Way harder then M+ dungeons. Those are for toddlers.

I’ve only been back for a month. I stopped playing at the beginning of Legion. :frowning:

That doesn’t particularly answer my question, but if you don’t know then you don’t know.

Good thing you have a opinion in this conversation

This is true only if you value item level and not secondary stats because the raid has very limited options compared to mythic+.

I was looking at the drops on my beta shaman and the raid has 1 stat combo for helm, chest, shoulders, wrists, and boots lol.

And the rings are only 3 of the 6 possible combos while mythic+ has all 6, and duplicates of some.