The Lodge; A Tauren Rp community

Enjoy Tauren Rp?

Interested in Tauren lore?

Looking to Rp a Tauren with other Tauren?

Look no further than The Lodge; A Tauren Rp community! As the name suggests this is a Tauren Roleplay Community that seeks to promote roleplay by giving Tauren Rpers a community to network with each other as well as advertise Tauren themed events for them to attend.

Our Goals

• Provide a community for Tauren roleplayers to meet, network, and arrange roleplay without being in a guild.

• To help the Tauren Roleplay community grow and thrive.

• Revitalize Thunder Bluff as a Roleplay Hub.

• Provide a place for Tauren themed events to be advertised or events that might be of interest to Tauren roleplayers. We currently have one weekly event, two monthly events, and a seasonal event but we would like to expand.

Events

Event Date Time (( WRA)) Location
Story Circle Every Sunday 6:30 ST Bloodhoof Village
Mulgore Mondays First Monday Monthly 6:00 ST Thunder Bluff
Mulgore Market Every Third Monday 6:00 ST Dakrmoon Portal Area in Mulgore
Dance of the Earthmother TBA 6:00 ST TBA

There are more events to come! Keep an eye out for more Tauren themed server events coming soon!

Events Links
Story Circle
Mulgore Mondays
Thunder Bluff Tauren Conclave

*Getting a 404 page not found? Try refreshing the page.

What We Are Looking For

We have various roles currently available for anyone that wishes to help foster this community. Roles include…

• Community Leaders

• Moderators

• Event Organizers

• Promoters

• In-Character Craftsmen & Vendors of any race

How to Join
The following are links to the discord and in-game communities.

Discord:

https:// discord (.) gg/taHmAfXJ3h

Suggestions & Feedback
As always I am open to any suggestions and/or feedback that anyone may have in regards to this project. My goal is to do everything I can to make this community a success so any feedback is welcome.

23 Likes

10/10 recommend. For those who enjoy the Tauren Culture it is a must!

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation, Swatchto!

1 Like

Giving this a bump from Suramar! We love Tauren culture and I really need to plan more events with y’all. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the support, Lovi! You’re great! We are trying to get a spark going.

We have been getting more interest in the community! Can’t wait to see everyone at the Conclave! Together, we can do great things!

2 Likes

I would like to point out that we are still looking for these anyone interested in filling these roles.

Where my people at?!

The Countdown has begun! We have less than a week till our first big event!

Join us next Friday in Thunder Bluff.

1 Like

March is a busy month! There are so many Tauren themed rp events! Bring on the Tauren!

Today is the day of the conclave! Hope to see many Tauren and friends there!

1 Like

So happy to be able to attend the Conclave and support excellent Tauren events/RP!

2 Likes

Great events coming up! Get your totems ready!

1 Like

We have one nearly complete. Soon!

1 Like

Enissa Riversong is looking for a Tauren community to be a part of. I would love an invite if this is still active!

1 Like

Saw you got that invite. Happy to see you in. Keep a look out for the discord server!

1 Like

Bumping from the Barrens. Moo.

3 Likes

The discord is up and running. I think it is at a good starting point but could use improvements. I hope going forward others will join and help the community flourish.

Just joined to help where I can. Maybe little Aheeta can make an appearance again at some events though I guess he’s not very little anymore. :rofl:

3 Likes

I was going to join the Discord server, but it doesn’t seem to want to let me?

1 Like

Try this one; https:// discord.gg/taHmAfXJ3h

1 Like