The insult to Pineapple Pizza in this game is maliciously hurtful

Mmm. Why? Love that sweet and salty.

Like always, Chantilus has a terrible take and tends to look deeply when the subject is nothing more than a puddle’s depth.

At least your garbage takes and pseudo-intellectualism are fun to read.

2 Likes

No it isn’t. Do you hate Hawaiian pizza? Oh right it has pineapple on it. I love Hawaiian Pizza. This hatred on Pineapple Pizza is unwarranted.

3 Likes

yes, it’s disgusting

youre right. Should reduce your health by 105% and forced to take rez sickness

I like pineapple on pizza, it’s pretty good. Honestly I think apples could be fantastic too but I’ve never seen a place that puts apple slices on pizza (but they should start; sweet + salty is a great combo).

:dracthyr_comfy_sip: :fox_face:

It’s not equal to half the insult to both pineapple and pizza that pineapple pizza itself constitutes.

1 Like

ham and pineapple is a sweet salty delight

stand down

2 Likes

Yes it is but not on my pizza.

2 Likes

In real life it takes away 75% health n reduces stamina by 50%.

1 Like

It made me hate kittens. I’ll never be the same thanks to it.

1 Like

If finding your palate past fast food is too deep for you, that exactly proves my point. Ty for the baseless and unprovoked insults though- I must be doing something right :man_shrugging:t5:

guys guys i know you guys dont like pineapple but I don’t like pizza at all

but bacon on pizza is okay :slight_smile: I mad respect

1 Like

Good thing you don’t have to have it on your pizza then. I’ll have it on mine!

Because pineapple pizza is an abomination

1 Like

i put pizza on my pineapple

Pineapple belongs on pizza and I’ll sick my felguards and tyrant on anyone who says otherwise

1 Like

Bring it. I’ll have plenty of beef after to put on my pizza, without the abomination of pineapple ruining it.

1 Like

I have an unlimited supply of arrows and numerous pets to use as shields. I’m ready to defend this anti pineapple hill.

2 Likes

pineapple pizza was the best thing invented since the wheel, breakfast , lunch or dinner.